British Speedway Forum

Warsaw 2016

nice post that bluejam...hope he reads that

great post indeed, however the troll will still bang on about him not riding in Ben Funds.

So you met him twice and got a lift so he is the best person in the world to you,that's great.

You mention the tragic loss of LR I know his family,I also knew the family of another British rider killed,plus know 2 riders in wheelchairs.

so when you see a British world champion snub the Ben fund but take part for a rider who can afford a house on the Gold Coast he loses a lot of credibility as a nice guy.

Tai doesn't give a monkeys about this country,he chose Britain for his career opportunities not for the love it it,his love and home is Australia and that's where he will be when he retired.

Any news on the training days ?

You conveniently ignored my question asking you if Scott Nicholls and Chris Harris (our other top Brits) have ridden in all the Ben Funds too, and every World Champion since its inception? ?

Are you ignoring it because you know you are wrong and your petty vendetta has been proven to be ridiculous??

We all know the answer to that.

Tai is on his way to be the best British World Champion in history. Just a shame the governing body don't make it easier for him to ride here.

• Like 3

great post indeed, however the troll will still bang on about him not riding in Ben Funds.

You conveniently ignored my question asking you if Scott Nicholls and Chris Harris (our other top Brits) have ridden in all the Ben Funds too, and every World Champion since its inception? ?

Are you ignoring it because you know you are wrong and your petty vendetta has been proven to be ridiculous??

We all know the answer to that.

Tai is on his way to be the best British World Champion in history. Just a shame the governing body don't make it easier for him to ride here.

The answer is Scott Nicholls never has but Chris Harris has done 3 of the last 4.

Waiting for Robert the troll to moan about our 7x British Champion not riding in it??

Oh and no World Champion has ever done it.

• Like 1

The answer is Scott Nicholls never has but Chris Harris has done 3 of the last 4.

Waiting for Robert the troll to moan about our 7x British Champion not riding in it??

Hopefully the troll will be equally as scathing at Nicholls and all those World Champions equally as much as Tai then.

He wouldn't want to be a hypocrite now would he?

:rofl:

ok lets ask the rest of the people on this thread who they believe is the biggest fool on here??

Personally you would win hands down

There would be a huge difference from on here to actual fans at the track

you sad sad man.

Tai grew up and rode against Darcy for many years in the COUNTRY WHERE THEY BOTH GREW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course he will want to raise money for his FRIEND!!

How many more times you pathetic little weasel do you need to be told that Tai was BORN in the UK to BRITISH parents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And he chose the UK to further his career did he, mate you need to get out more. Go through the riders that Tai was up against coming through from Australia, basically Holder and Ward and maybe Batch. Fact is Tai was and is better than all of them so he didnt need to go anywhere if he didnt want to.

Do us all a favour and take your pathetic crusade elsewhere you complete t0sser

Thats exactly how it should be. By all means dislike a rider but the absolute brain dead that dont call him British obviously are not true speedway fans

We all get it tai was born in Britain so was Jason crump.

So you support him raising money for a friend who can afford to buy a house on the Gold Coast and you also support him not bothering about riders from his home country of birth who are also wheelchair bound.

you really are living in the clouds and you support a Brit who doesn't support Brits when he is in a great position too.

I agree questions need asking about Scott and why he is not supporting it.

There would be a huge difference from on here to actual fans at the track

You're right there robert, fans at the actual tracks would probably tell you to bore off and annoy someone else, you wouldn't last 5 minutes. We hear you loud and clear regarding your opinion of the World Champion, your bitterness shines through, now how about giving us all a break fella.

• Like 2

Why do people engage with Robert and the Polish troll? It's about as productive as debating with starman, but without the comedy value.

The usual suspects responses highlight their lack of ability to debate, so won't waste much time on it. Banging the same drum despite numerous factual responses - 'assuming' Tai chose Britain for an easy GP route, Crump comparison is completely different situation, Tai's fault British Speedway is in a mess and therefore makes a better living elsewhere, raising over 100k for a 'British' children's hospital counts for nothing. What a traitor...

It's very clear your the fool gavan

'You're'! That lacks credibility.

• Like 1

I don't know if you have ever met Tai Woffinden?In May 2012 I met the fella at a meeting in Wroclaw v Rzeszow(the day Lee Richardson lost his life due to speedway racing).I met him again at Wroclaw Airport on my way home(the next day) to the UK the following day after LR's unfortunate passing.At Wroclaw that day,there were only 3 BRITISH folk present at the meeting(fact),myself,Woffy and LR!!!Only 2 of us made it home alive the next day.I haven't come across a more accommodating speedway rider anywhere in 45 years of watching speedway!!Instead of myself travelling by public transport home,he welcomed me to travel with him homeward bound in the most difficult of circumstances!!No matter what you comment on this forum,the fella is an absolute champion in every way,so please give up talking complete and utter bollox,as you know sweet fa!!

very nice post . there is of course the other side to every story . but I'll leave it to someone else to post that , are you a professional journalist or was that the work of a skilled amateur ?

With Tai being near the top of the championship table and NKI 3rd from the bottom, maybe Tai has it right and giving UK a rest to concentrate on 3 leagues and less travelling to seek his quest of being world champ, whilst NKI has chosen to do 4 leagues, which he admits in the past drained him, but hes chosen to go back to it.

Your post falls at the first hurdle. Chris Holder is clear at the top of the GP standings currently and rides all three main leagues.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 2

Your post falls at the first hurdle. Chris Holder is clear at the top of the GP standings currently and rides all three main leagues.

Well he turns up for Poole, questions to be asked if he rides for the Pirates or not so far this season......

So you met him twice and got a lift so he is the best person in the world to you,that's great.

You mention the tragic loss of LR I know his family,I also knew the family of another British rider killed,plus know 2 riders in wheelchairs.

so when you see a British world champion snub the Ben fund but take part for a rider who can afford a house on the Gold Coast he loses a lot of credibility as a nice guy.

Tai doesn't give a monkeys about this country,he chose Britain for his career opportunities not for the love it it,his love and home is Australia and that's where he will be when he retired.

Any news on the training days ?

Robert,I'll debate the issues raised with you when I return to the UK tomorrow from Warsaw supporting the current World Speedway Champion in his quest for title number 3!!Hope this is OK with yourself?

clear??? Massive 2 point lead. He has had 2 consistent gp's and will soon be passed by Tai, Hancock and a few others as the season goes on and he tires himself out riding everywhere. Let's see where he is after round 6

clear??? Massive 2 point lead. He has had 2 consistent gp's and will soon be passed by Tai, Hancock and a few others as the season goes on and he tires himself out riding everywhere. Let's see where he is after round 6

think its more likely poole will suffer than his gp

Two points CLEAR.

• Like 1

I think with one or two regarding Holder burning out is more of a hope than expectation, still see him holding back just a little compared to his earlier gp career (you know the one where he won a world title) but still being in the mix and like maybe 2 or 3 others actually having a chance to win the thing this year, not saying he will especially this early as that could change withing 2 more gp's but he certainly has a chance, Tai still favourite for me though, yeah i know really sticking my neck out eh?!

Holder has pretty good race pace, more than he has had the last season or so. He also strikes me as a rider who, despite having previously won a World Title, has a better understanding of the Grand Prix now. He is racing like a guy who knows he won’t win the entire thing this early in the season but could seriously dent his chances by collecting mistakes.

I think the idea of burnout is slightly over played by some, I think it could easily vary rider by rider how much “burn out” they actually suffer. It can massively depend on life style, home life, fitness programmes, travel schedule and racing style – Holder seems a lot more conservative on the bike now than he has been previously.

Edited by The Mockingjay