British Speedway Forum

Nominate Tai For An Honour

Trevor

Tried this for Havvy some time ago but the form needs huge amounts of info not generally known to the general public. As a marketing and publicity exercise couldn't/shouldn't the BSPA do this every time we get a World Champion (it doesn't happen that often so shouldn't put them to too much inconvenience!) ??? ;)

Edited by Bear_Bottom
  • Like 2

https://www.gov.uk/honours/nominate-someone-in-the-uk

If you think Tai deserves a CBE or an MBE for his efforts of the last two or three seasons, why not nominate him? Far better chance than getting SPOTY!

You will get big odds on SPOTY. IMO.The English Rugby Team will probably STILL get that for FAILING such is the nature of the programme Edited by Fromafar

You will get big odds on SPOTY. IMO.The English Rugby Team will probably STILL get that for FAILING such is the nature of the programme

the england rugby team can't go shopping without having tomatoes thrown at them atm so my advice would be get your 50p on them now.

I've filled in the form, but I've got to the bit where it asks for letters of support. If anyone would like to PM me and send a paragraph on why they think he should gain an honour I would be grateful. It also asks those who support the application to include for name, how you know him, how long you have admired him. Thanks

the england rugby team can't go shopping without having tomatoes thrown at them atm so my advice would be get your 50p on them now.

makes no difference , it's a fix anyway . wouldn't give the crooked BBC the kudos of counting my vote as part of the farce ..

• Like 2

This weekend saw a true British World Champion crowned for the third time #44, and hopefully in 11 days time a young man from Wiltshire will pick up the gold in motorcycle grand prix racing, the first since Barry Sheen 38 years ago!

Hamilton & especially Danny Kent (if he picks up those 2 points in Valencia) more deserving of honours imo.

• Like 1

You will get big odds on SPOTY. IMO.The English Rugby Team will probably STILL get that for FAILING such is the nature of the programme

You can get odds of 200/1 with Ladbrokes that Tai will be S.P.O.T.Y

bare in mind it is voted by the general public, the votes will probably be split between Ennis, Cook and Hamilton

not sure how many people actually vote in these things but I remember a so called betting sting a few years ago when Ryan Giggs won it

Now if every speedway fan in Britain voted a few times for Tai, and cover the cost of the phone bill by having a couple quid on Tai........... :lol:

You can get odds of 200/1 with Ladbrokes that Tai will be S.P.O.T.Y

bare in mind it is voted by the general public, the votes will probably be split between Ennis, Cook and Hamilton

not sure how many people actually vote in these things but I remember a so called betting sting a few years ago when Ryan Giggs won it

Now if every speedway fan in Britain voted a few times for Tai, and cover the cost of the phone bill by having a couple quid on Tai........... :lol:

You would be as well betting on me ,because you would get the same money ZILCH!!!