British Speedway Forum

Somerset 2016

Sounds as if Josh had an interesting journey back home from Round 2 of the Aussie Championships.

Rohan made the 'A' Final again today and, along with Sam Masters, is sitting in 2nd place in the standings, 3 points behind Brady Kurtz going into Sunday's Final Round at Mildura - which is being streamed live.

Tungate has also signed up for KZ Orzel Lodz in the amalgamated Polish League 1/2 for 2016.

macca do you know what time uk aussie final is being streamed live ?

It's being advertised as between 8am and 12pm GMT on Sunday and I would imagine the meeting wouldn't start before 8:30 AM GMT:

http://www.nrgtv.com.au/live/

Hope this helps.

(Tungate still an Ipswich asset afaik)

Sounds as if Josh had an interesting journey back home from Round 2 of the Aussie Championships.

Rohan made the 'A' Final again today and, along with Sam Masters, is sitting in 2nd place in the standings, 3 points behind Brady Kurtz going into Sunday's Final Round at Mildura - which is being streamed live.

Tungate has also signed up for KZ Orzel Lodz in the amalgamated Polish League 1/2 for 2016.

Great to see Brady and Rohan going so well, final round should be a goodun.

So, Brady Kurtz wins the Aussie Solo Championships despite being excluded in 2 x 'A' Finals.

Rohan's 2 x tapes exclusions and falls did for his chances.

Guess Kurtz now gets the wildcard for the next Aussie SGP and Rohan qualifies for the Qualifiers.

Edited by macca56

Well the Aussie Championship final A final had about as much excitement as a final in the PL pairs at Somerset, what with Rohan having been excluded in the B final after falling when out front and Brady being excluded for touching the tapes in the A final. Congratulations to Brady for winning it (in so un-dramatic style) and Rohan for taking fourth. Have I missed something though as the big boys weren't there?

Well the Aussie Championship final A final had about as much excitement as a final in the PL pairs at Somerset, what with Rohan having been excluded in the B final after falling when out front and Brady being excluded for touching the tapes in the A final. Congratulations to Brady for winning it (in so un-dramatic style) and Rohan for taking fourth. Have I missed something though as the big boys weren't there?

Out of last year's SGP boys, I don't think either Doyle or Holder snr were going to take part this year, but Jason would probably have missed out anyway whilst recovering from his injuries at the Aussie SGP and Chris is on holiday in the States. Batchelor was scheduled to take part in the Series, but broke an upper arm in a MX accident before Christmas.

• Like 1

Out of last year's SGP boys, I don't think either Doyle or Holder snr were going to take part this year, but Jason would probably have missed out anyway whilst recovering from his injuries at the Aussie SGP and Chris is on holiday in the States. Batchelor was scheduled to take part in the Series, but broke an upper arm in a MX accident before Christmas.

Ah ha, so I did miss "something". Thanks for that.