British Speedway Forum

Somerset 2016

We've had crap teams for years. You're used to better... MUCH better!![/quote

With respect Shads we don't as yet know how good this team can be. You made a comment earlier at maybe crowds may be dwindling a bit at the OTA, well I think one thing we are all agreed on is this team is potentially very exciting so should put bums on seats for a start . The years have been littered with teams that were initially expected to win everything, it happens very rarely.

New rebel Rohan tungate wins south aus title,that's what being a rebel can do for you!

Pity he couldn't put in some decent or even half decent performances whist guesting for Panthers towards the end of 2015 season then we might have considered signing him. Have to say wasn't impressed with him at all so good luck as your gain is no loss to Panthers.

Pity he couldn't put in some decent or even half decent performances whist guesting for Panthers towards the end of 2015 season then we might have considered signing him. Have to say wasn't impressed with him at all so good luck as your gain is no loss to Panthers.

as bitter as lemon concentrate!! lol

Perhaps he didnt want to ride for you so was rubbish on purpose. Cant blame him. wink

I'm looking forward to his after Chequered Flag/Off the ball antics !!! It'll be nice to have a spirited Aussie in the ranks and as Coomie says , he's just won the Aussie State Title, good Rebel boy you see !!! Bring it on Rohan !!!

Did anyone catch our little Zach Waj on the radio ? Unfortunately I missed it

Edited by Aroundtheboards

AROUND THE BOARDS. If he gives a repeat of his previous "off the ball antics",he should be banned for the same amount of time,as he put's the other rider out for,which,if my memory serves correct,was half a season.

WESTLAKEJAWA. I was being ironic !!! Dangling a Sprat to catch a Mackerel if you like ! It appears the bate was taken in your case !!! LOL. I agree, there is no place in our sport or indeed any other for this kind of conduct.

where has the WEST come from in weslake ?

Yes ! I did wonder about that myself !!! It's a bit like who put the "T" in Britain = TYPHOO then who put a something in SCUNTHORPE !!!

AROUND THE BOARDS. It appears that your knowledge of sea fishing is a lot less than your knowledge of speedway.There is a dire lack of Mackerel on this coastline in comparison to South Devon this is possibly why you only managed to catch one.Change your "bait"?? Regards WJ.

Well I am not sure about that ! I have been a Speedway Supporter since I was 14 in 1965 when I used to go too Swindon with my Dad ! I was also a Shell fisherman off the South Devon Coast for about 10 years from 1975 ! Given that, on average,for the last 50 years I have been to a speedway meeting somewhere like twice a month and given I was at sea every other day for ten years !!! You work it out !!!

• 2 weeks later...

good to see you like your own posts .lol.

It's really OK, he's now got an excuse Jenga. Cliffeboy has just officially joined the 'Old Farts Club', along with a good number of the rest of us, and obviously dementia has paid an early visit

:rofl::drink:

Edited by womble53
  • Like 2

It's really OK, he's now got an excuse Jenga. Cliffeboy has just officially joined the 'Old Farts Club', along with a good number of the rest of us, and obviously dementia has paid an early visit

:rofl::drink:

too right Dave, never go on here when you are drinking, ha ha , I accept the shame sir
  • Like 1