British Speedway Forum

Somerset 2016

That's the issue with BWD - being saddled with a 5pt average. Anyone signing him would have to be taking a long term view, that he will be integral to your team for a number of seasons. You are in theory giving away 2 points at the start of the season to all your competitors as all other NL riders are on a 3 point average.

Aspegren on the other hand is sub 5 and on his visits last season with Rye scored paid 8 from 4 (including a fall) and paid 16 from 7.

Depends if you want a short or long term view- naturally assuming either of those two are in the final 1-7!

I'm with you on this one - Aspegren was the first name I threw into the pot at the start of this thread as he is simply superb around Somerset. Having him at reserve or someone equal to would be brilliant.

Thanks for that !!! You couldn't make it more blunt !!!

No problem - you asked the question so I gave my opinion.

I'm with you on this one - Aspegren was the first name I threw into the pot at the start of this thread as he is simply superb around Somerset. Having him at reserve or someone equal to would be brilliant.

No problem - you asked the question so I gave my opinion.

Which charm school did you go to ? Obviously it was for the over opinionated !!! I asked the question in a polite way. It's a pity you can't be as civil. Don't bother to reply.

which titles has he won??

according to his website multiple provincial and national titles in moto x before moving onto speedway, 2x hawks bay junior champion, East coast champion, won 5 main events while riding in the USA, 2x NZ under 21 champ plus being highest points scorer in the NZ league.

And a good kid too, spoke with him a couple of times , seems very laid back and has been lucky with the equipment / transport / accommodation supplied by the Dugards.

I've just looked his history ! It's obvious that it is an on going complaint of his, being civil that is or the non ability of being of same !!!

easy chaps , its nearly Christmas .

Which charm school did you go to ? Obviously it was for the over opinionated !!! I asked the question in a polite way. It's a pity you can't be as civil. Don't bother to reply.

This is perhaps the problem with the Internet and misinterpretation of how text should be read. My reply was supposed to be civil so apologies if you haven't taken it that way.