British Speedway Forum

Somerset 2016

why doesn't he just come out and say he is is joining somerset because garry may can swing the 5 point average he is saddled with down to a 3 . i suppose its one way to make the somerset thread more interesting .lol.looking forward to reading more billshot on this thread ..... the abacus strikes back ...

He should be an assessed 3.00 average. He was able to ride in the national league, therfore must have some heritage to qualify as British regardless if he signs for somerset or not.

He should be an assessed 3.00 average. He was able to ride in the national league, therfore must have some heritage to qualify as British regardless if he signs for somerset or not.

lets wait and see if he signs yet,if he comes in on a five ,he will find it hard coming up from nl league to number 2,if we have the team above it will be a difficult season,

He said on Facebook look out for announcements on my plans for next season which will be out in a couple of weeks.... Almost a week ago now so it sort of adds up

I cannot find anywhere that he has said he will make an announcement on his plans for next season...

He should be a 3.00 but he's said on Facebook that he's a 5.00 unfortunately. The bspa have screwed him on that one big time

I cannot find anywhere that he has said he will make an announcement on his plans for next season...

He should be a 3.00 but he's said on Facebook that he's a 5.00 unfortunately. The bspa have screwed him on that one big time

Not really he shouldn't have been in the NL in the first place.

• Like 1

Just keeping you right don't want you getting into trouble well any more trouble than you are already in.

Why thank you.

The rules allowed him to so why shouldn't he have been??? His grandparents are British, his dad is a British citizen, Bradley has British patriality

As far as i'm aware he has no intentions in representing GB so why should we allow him to take advantage of our system if he has no plans to represent us.

Why thank you.

As far as i'm aware he has no intentions in representing GB so why should we allow him to take advantage of our system if he has no plans to represent us.

He's stated on his Facebook and even in he speedway star that he would love to represent GB, much like Ivan, Ronnie and Barry did. Get your facts straight before posting garbage MATE.

He's stated on his Facebook and even in he speedway star that he would love to represent GB, much like Ivan, Ronnie and Barry did. Get your facts straight before posting garbage MATE.

Yet he was going to represent NZ in the GP qualifier but couldn't due to financial reason and being such short notice.

Edited by Mr Blobby

Yet he was going to represent NZ in the GP qualifier but couldn't due to financial reason and being such short notice.

Because he was told from the BSPA that he was NOT ALLOWED to represent GB ever. So of course he would choose to represent his home land.

Fact of the matter is, yes he rode National league, was he breaking any rules? No. He offered to commit to British speedway and always represent GB but was told he is not allowed to. Is that his fault? No. If it wasn't for him I would have never even followed the national league, he was a real asset to the national league system last season and made it more exciting.

• Like 3

Why thank you.

That's opinion, and whether a rider is eligible to ride in the NL is not determined by opinion but by SCB regulations.

NL rules allow those with patriality to ride in that league. It mentions nothing about future intentions, past records or anything else.

Wilson-Dean has patriality, so he was eligible to take his place in the Eastbourne side. By reference to further regulations he should go into the PL on a 3.00 average so, as has been accurately stated, he's been screwed by the BSPA.

My last go at a team but what about

1. Josh Grajczonek 8.50 - wants to come back and only rider left that would ride for Somerset above an 8.00.

2. Bradley Wilson Dean 5.00 - I really think it is either Somerset, Sheffield or Plymouth that he will be at.

3. Paul Starke 6.00 - Crime if he isn't back.

4. Charles Wright 6.89 - same as starkey.

5. Nick Morris 7.91 - not been snapped up yet and a return may help him./ J. Holder 7.10

6. Robin Aspgren 4.82 - would takeover Wilson Dean.

7. Zach W 3.00 - one of the best young talents in the national league.

Edited by Rebel Warrior
  • Like 1

1. Josh Grajczonek 8.50 - wants to come back and only rider left that would ride for Somerset above an 8.00.

2. Bradley Wilson Dean 5.00 - I really think it is either Somerset, Sheffield or Plymouth that he will be at.

5. Nick Morris 7.91 - not been snapped up yet and a return may help him./ J. Holder 7.10

You've missed off Tungate ;)
  • Like 1

thats the exact team I think should be named with jack instead of Nick as he wants to ride in Europe next year I belive,this time next week we will no more.
  • Like 1