1 Josh Grajczonek 8.50

2 Charles Wright 6.89

3 Richie Worrall 6.84

4 Paul Starke 6.00

5 Rasmus Jensen 5.92

6 Carl Wilkinson 5.33

7 Oliver Greenwood 3.00

Total: 42.48

ritchie is of to elsewhere,Wilkson is not one I would like in the team,Josh needs a good 2nd heat leader to be with him

I know Worrall is rumored to go to Glasgow, but until he signs for someone who knows?

He's signed for Belle Vue who own his contract, who are supposed to running on Friday nights in 2016. That would rule him out.

Tungate, Morris, Wright, Starke, Greenwood, Howarth, 3 pointer. Don't know if that team fits. Would love to see Holder at the O T A but I think he should be at Plymouth

Seems a strange one to me that Kurtz and Newman have been announced for Plymouth but Holder hasnt - this seems to tell me he's off elsewhere...

He's signed for Belle Vue who own his contract, who are supposed to running on Friday nights in 2016. That would rule him out.

Seems a strange one to me that Kurtz and Newman have been announced for Plymouth but Holder hasnt - this seems to tell me he's off elsewhere...

dont understand your logic there, as it may be plymouth want to name him last, or perhaps he has gone. many teams name the one that fans want later rather than sooner. who knows

How about this team?
1 Josh Grajczonek 8.50
2 Charles Wright 6.89
3 Richie Worrall 6.84
4 Paul Starke 6.00
5 Rasmus Jensen 5.92
6 Carl Wilkinson 5.33
7 Oliver Greenwood 3.00
Total: 42.48

I know Worrall is rumored to go to Glasgow, but until he signs for someone who knows?

Richie Worrall has signed for Belle Vue in the EL. He is their asset, so they would get priority, plus they are due to race on Friday nights at the new track, so I would imagine any appearance of Richie at the OTA in 2016, would be about as rare as Rocking Horse sh 1 t :P:D

He's signed for Belle Vue who own his contract, who are supposed to running on Friday nights in 2016. That would rule him out

Sorry Naj, didn't see this before I posted the above........beat me to it !!

Edited by womble53

Whilst accepting I haven't been reading the Scunny thread, I haven't noticed if Somerset asset Alex Davies has signed for anyone yet. Could it be that he is in the mix for a middle order slot at the OTA?

Much as I admire Josh, I'm not sure he's good value on 8.50. From what I saw of Tungate last season, I think he could hold his own at no.1, which would allow us strength in depth, as in:

Tungate 7.74

Howarth 6.98

Holder 7.10

Wright 6.89

Starke 5.85

Aspegren 4.82

3 pointer 3.00

-------

Ha ha tungate hold his own at number one. You should be on stage, that's the funniest thing I've heard or read in a long long time.

I think Barney must be basing that on Tungates OTA performances. Apart from those two occasions he was mostly average. If he was my teams number one I'd be seriously concerned.

Edited by Shads
  • Like 1

Well if he does sign for Somerset the Witches won't have to worry about Tungate racking up big points when the Rebels visit .