British Speedway Forum

Somerset 2016

As has been posted, it's not surprising especially given how many Fridays he would likely miss. It's one thing missing away meetings but to miss so many home meetings would put a lot of people off I expect. I also read he is likely to have a Polish team so again, that rules him out of the PL I would of thought.

Sam Masters anyone??

yes please but don't think it will happen,expect he will ride of monarchs

Starke and Wright wont get a deduction. Ellis might depending on how the see his not riding PL last season.

would be a little worrie

Grajczonek 8.50

Starke 5.85 (included reduction?)

Wright 6.89 (not sure if gets reduction or not)

Heeps 5.87/Jensen 5.92

Tungate 7.78

Ellis 4.55 (with reduction I think?)

Greenwood/Zach 3.00

=42.44/42.49 if all reductions are right

would be a little worried by this team,heeps did not have good year this year and from some ippo fans tungate is more intreasted in elite than premier,would like Zack in the team Edited by coomie

I echo what been said - I am really surprised Brady is not doubling up, I think he would have really benefitted with another season in the PL.

Anyhow thanks Brady for two fantastic seasons of entertainment. I still remember his debut - a full max with wins from the gate and when stone last!

I am sure given time, he will thrive in the EL

Does anyone have a clue when the team is to be announced ?

I echo what been said - I am really surprised Brady is not doubling up, I think he would have really benefitted with another season in the PL.

Anyhow thanks Brady for two fantastic seasons of entertainment. I still remember his debut - a full max with wins from the gate and when stone last!

I am sure given time, he will thrive in the EL

Does anyone have a clue when the team is to be announced ?

easter!

Grajczonek 8.50

Starke 5.85 (included reduction?)

Wright 6.89 (not sure if gets reduction or not)

Heeps 5.87/Jensen 5.92

Tungate 7.78

Ellis 4.55 (with reduction I think?)

Greenwood/Zach 3.00

=42.44/42.49 if all reductions are right

I hope not, that team would get beat home and away. Josh is not a number 1, he is too hot and cold. Heeps was awful last season and Tungate is a risk. Aspgren may be a better shout at reserve with Zach. Edited by Rebel Warrior

Heeps has been so unfortunate with injury. He came over to the UK with a big reputation, had an honours list as long as your arm at youth level and blew everyone away at NL level at 15 years of age.

But he's been so unlucky to have broken his left wrist twice, and his right wrist once which has definitely stunted his progression.

He first broke his wrist riding for Mildenhall at the end of his first season, then broke the same wrist in 2013 which needed two separate operations which I believe still causes him problems to this day.

And then he broke his other wrist last season! Understandably his confidence also took a hammering but there's no doubt the lad has talent he just needs to get 100% fit, and remain fit for a consistent period.

Wherever he ends up, I hope he has an injury free season, gets his confidence and career back on an upward curve and then returns to Foxhall in 2017.