British Speedway Forum

Somerset 2016

As holder has a 7-10 average his visa ia not an issue plus his liking for your track I think you have a very good chance of securing his signature I reckon he enjoyed last season with the devils but when one of the leagues more glamorous clubs are banging at your door its going to be tempting

How wrong was i!!

Best possible line up as if reported Holder has signed for Plymouth

1 Josh 8.5

2 Hartel 5.0

3 Wright 6.89

4 Starke 6.0

5 Tungate 7.75

6 Huckenbeck 5.0

7 Zach 3.0

I can see Howarth in the team now though and think he could do a decent job.

Edited by Always a RACER

Its correct look on the plymouth managers facebook page!

Obviously got binned off by the Somerset promotion for the second year running. Shame.

It's no coindence that the same day Somerset confirm they are announcing their 1-7 next week that Jack signs for Plymouth.

Edited by Najjer

Obviously got binned off by the Somerset promotion for the second year running. Shame.

It's no coindence that the same day Somerset confirm they are announcing their 1-7 next week that Jack signs for Plymouth.

Yes very disappointing, he would have been a great signing for the Rebels.

Felt sorry for Allen named as a Berwick signing then cast aside due to 7point average. Hope someone gives him a chance

Lets throw a name in tbe hat nobody else has Jake ALLEN

Josh G

Rohan Tungate/Howarth

Charles Wright

Paul Starke

Jake Allen

BWD/Ellis

Zak W/Greenwood

these are all the names linked with Somerset on here,and looking at the other teams not many options left, don't know if it fits as not sure on what averages Allen and BWD are.

Welcome back Ian - lets hope for Christmas you get a dull and uninspiring Rebels team.

All in the best interest of your health of course - keep the excitment levels to a minimum! wink

I would just to take the opportunity to thank everyone for their kind messages and best wishes posted here (as well as the many received by way of text, email and those posted on the Somerset Facebook and Twitter pages) following my recent heart attack, they were all very much appreciated.

It was a scary initial couple of days, but thankfully I am now well on road to recovery and look forward to meeting up with everyone again next season.

Ian

Guess we won't be eating our burger and chips together prior to the meetings next season then? ;)

Glad your on the road to recovery mate.