British Speedway Forum

Somerset 2016

Which in turn makes it tougher for the other reserve, who will almost certainly get 5 rides, and most likely 4 of them against the opposition's stronger reserve. So, in my opinion, it's even more crucial that our stronger reserve is better than theirs! But it's all about opinions, isn't it?

Absolutely - but you could argue its worth sacrificing your "first" reserve of you have a decent NL reserve and ensure you have a stronger 5. Think that's the way I would plump if you have the best no.7 in the league. All ifs and buts though!

Says in the echo he will only be riding for Poole?

As has been posted, it's not surprising especially given how many Fridays he would likely miss. It's one thing missing away meetings but to miss so many home meetings would put a lot of people off I expect. I also read he is likely to have a Polish team so again, that rules him out of the PL I would of thought.

Sam Masters anyone??

Edited by Najjer
  • Like 1

howarth ! and a reshuffle of the team .

What team ?!!! We haven't had a mention of anything yet, not even if the team parade transport has been repaired after it's refusal to start at the final match of the season!!! Rebels have not even announced the fact that we have lost Brady . Oh but we know they are trying to sell advertising space and that the track shop will be open for Christmas shopping !!! It's a bloody joke!

• Like 3

What team ?!!! We haven't had a mention of anything yet, not even if the team parade transport has been repaired after it's refusal to start at the final match of the season!!! Rebels have not even announced the fact that we have lost Brady . Oh but we know they are trying to sell advertising space and that the track shop will be open for Christmas shopping !!! It's a bloody joke!

There's not even been a article on the website about the fact that the OTA is going to be hosting a World U21 semi-final let alone any team news!

• Like 1

Grajczonek 8.50

Starke 5.85 (included reduction?)

Wright 6.89 (not sure if gets reduction or not)

Heeps 5.87/Jensen 5.92

Tungate 7.78

Ellis 4.55 (with reduction I think?)

Greenwood/Zach 3.00

=42.44/42.49 if all reductions are right

You wont be to far wrong with that line up imo.

Grajczonek 8.50

Starke 5.85 (included reduction?)

Wright 6.89 (not sure if gets reduction or not)

Heeps 5.87/Jensen 5.92

Tungate 7.78

Ellis 4.55 (with reduction I think?)

Greenwood/Zach 3.00

=42.44/42.49 if all reductions are right

Starke and Wright wont get a deduction. Ellis might depending on how the see his not riding PL last season.