British Speedway Forum

Somerset 2016

Not as yet............to be honest I thought he had to stay at Plymouth because of his visa............though the way the visa regs keep changing that may not now apply............

RP

Maybe way too long in the tail for away matches but given rumour's on who's going where?

Brady 8.73

Charles Wright 6.89

Richie Worrall 6.84

Paul Starke 6.00 (Rasmus Jensen - 5.92)

Cam Heeps 5.87

Robin Aspegren 4.82

3.00 pointer

Probably not too far away, with either Heeps who rides the OTA very well and Jensen filling the last second string position. I'd expect Zack Waj to be the final member of the team regardless of the other 6.

Probably not too far away, with either Heeps who rides the OTA very well and Jensen filling the last second string position. I'd expect Zack Waj to be the final member of the team regardless of the other 6.

would Nick fit in instead of Ritchie as would need better 2 nd heat leader I think,do hope your right on Zack. Edited by coomie

would Nick fit in instead of Ritchie as would need better 2 nd heat leader I think,do hope your right on Zack.

Nick has signed for Torun in Poland, so won't be available for any sunday away tracks so won't be any good to us - plus will end up missing more fixtures due to his Elite clashes no doubt.

Maybe way too long in the tail for away matches but given rumour's on who's going where?

Brady 8.73

Charles Wright 6.89

Richie Worrall 6.84

Paul Starke 6.00 (Rasmus Jensen - 5.92)

Cam Heeps 5.87

Robin Aspegren 4.82

3.00 pointer

That team would get some pastings away from home and lacks regular heat winners apart from Brady·We need a top two who can both score double figures home and away· I'd rather have Josh back and lose some points elsewhere· Not sure if he's retired but Ritchie Hawkins on a 3.5 looks decent if you went top heavy and needed to free up points.

• Like 1

Just for fun appreciating rider availability!

1 B Kurtz

2 P Starke

3 J Holder

4 C Wright

5 N Morris

6 3.0

7 3.0

I think this team is 0.15 over the limit prior to any 2.5% reduction for Charles/Paul (not sure they still qualify).

1 B Kurtz

2 P Starke

3 J Holder

4 C Wright

5 N Morris

6 3.0

7 3.0

I think this team is 0.15 over the limit prior to any 2.5% reduction for Charles/Paul (not sure they still qualify).

2 3-pointers at reserve? No thanks. A high scoring reserve is going to be more important than ever this year if you want to win something.

• Like 1

2 3-pointers at reserve? No thanks. A high scoring reserve is going to be more important than ever this year if you want to win something.

Edinburgh won the league last season doing exactly that - two 3 pointers at reserve !!

• Like 2

Edinburgh won the league last season doing exactly that - two 3 pointers at reserve !!

They also had four riders averaging over, or very close to 8 points a meeting.

Edited by Shads
  • Like 1

Is it though? Now there are two heats that are protected for the NL reserve, it might not be too much of an advantage at all.

Which in turn makes it tougher for the other reserve, who will almost certainly get 5 rides, and most likely 4 of them against the opposition's stronger reserve. So, in my opinion, it's even more crucial that our stronger reserve is better than theirs! But it's all about opinions, isn't it?

1 B Kurtz

2 P Starke

3 J Holder

4 C Wright

5 N Morris

6 3.0

7 3.0

Why do you think holder will be at somerset and not plymouth have you heard something?

I think Holder will be at Plymouth as they can't get anyone else at 1 with a higher average than his!

You've got a good record of getting things wrong as far as plymouth is concerned according to you we would have been bottom last season and nl in 2016😀 so keep it up your doing well!

Apologies to the rebs for putting this on your thread👍

Edited by lewy
  • Like 1