British Speedway Forum

Glasgow V Edinburgh The Final 16th/17th October @7.30pm/7.00pm

Believe that Lord Snooty & Aunt Matilda are heading West tonight in the Smugmobile, while tomorrow, Rab C Nesbitt & Mary Doll are heading East in a stolen police panda car :D

Anyway no injuries, good racing, and good weather (think were already guaranteed that :approve: ) to the PL's best two sides :t:

Edited by cyclone
  • Like 7

a bit harsh FP, the weegies are a decent bunch just "high" on the exploits of their team this year following a few years in the wilderness.

They deserve some optimism and concrete foundations for their team, so the future looks bright ........just not in the next 48 hours.

The old chestnut about being in a lift with weegies and being invited to a wedding by the top floor holds true, unless you have a blue and gold scarf mind you.

I`ve made a living in the city these last 30 years and the banter is always warm especially when they have had some chemicals.

However the best thing out of glasgow might be the M74 if they could get the cones off it.

Edited by Fenway Bleachers

i hope Glasgow lose heavily - so many Glasgow trolls on here!.

Its a shame cos I like what the Facenna brothers are doing at the Peugeot Ashfield Statdium...

Its just the Glasgow fans I cannot stand! :mad:

So what are you doing on here ah yes trolling you should really practice what you preach.

I have no problem with other teams fan's but you come across as bitter against Glasgow supporters for reasons only known to yourself your prerogative thankfully you are in the minority of Panther fans.

• Like 1

Its a shame cos I like what the Facenna brothers are doing at the Peugeot Ashfield Statdium...

Well don't come on here then. :mad: Mon the stripes. :cheers:

Edited by tyretrax

Speedway fans of all clubs are in the main a great bunch, though in my travels in the 60's the only aggressive fans i ever met, apart from one lady at Newport were Glaswegians. I'm sure though that today's Tigers fans are a lovely group :lol: .

Hope both meetings show Premier League speedway at its best. Most importantly safe meeting to both sets of riders.

• Like 1