British Speedway Forum

Plymouth 2016

I think it totally depends on the rest of the side. We already have Simota plus we need a three pointer. Do we really want a tail of Simota, BWD and a three pointer? I'm not sure.

If we went with BWD, Holder and a three pointer by my reckoning we'd have 8.39 for a number one. Get the three pointer and the number one right and we may be OK. That is of course a big IF as I'm convinced Holder is set to become a Rebel.

I'd be surprised and I suspect there would be a lot of angry and disappointed devils out there.

Without Plymouth, Holder would almost certainly not have ridden in British Speedway last season. As far as I am concerned, he owes them 2016 at least.

• Like 2

If we went with BWD, Holder and a three pointer by my reckoning we'd have 8.39 for a number one. Get the three pointer and the number one right and we may be OK. That is of course a big IF as I'm convinced Holder is set to become a Rebel.

?

Edited by Starman2006

Plymouth sign Ellis perks as the 3.00 reserve. Would have like beech but apparently he is unavailable due to too high an average.

I have a hunch that Brady Kurtz will be at Plymouth so plymouth could look like....

Brady Kurtz

sam simota

Jack holder

Todd Kurtz

Kyle Newman

Ashley Morris

Ellis perks

potts2310, on 25 Nov 2015 - 08:53 AM, said:

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/SPEEDWAY-Plymouth-Devils-boosted-acquisition/story-28234850-detail/story.html

The first line says fifth signing so unless I've missed something he's the fourth signing? (Simota, Newman, Kurtz, Perks)

No you haven't missed anything, it is only 4 signings.

I won't go into detail, but tonight's meeting was very enlightening for me! Even I was surprised at the amounts paid out towards the Promotion and Riders this last season! If anyone thought it was small buck's then they ought to think again imo. I may be mistaken, but all the figures are available for the doubters to ask to see. I wish I had made notes on the amounts and to whom they were paid out to, but they paint an entirely different picture to some that have posted on here a little while ago.

Welcome back to Jack! and with no more supporters club, we all have get right behind Plymouth Speedway this coming season if we hope to see another in 2017.