British Speedway Forum

Plymouth 2016

think scb could be spot on

with lakeside, belle vue, coventry, and swindon running on a friday each having at least 2 PL DU riders how can any pl team run on a friday with a potential of 32 rider absences?

Rebels and Monarchs have managed pretty well so far - by ensuring they have first call on the riders they sign, such as with Wright, Starke, Graczjonek, Cook and Masters.

• Like 1

Rebels and Monarchs have managed pretty well so far - by ensuring they have first call on the riders they sign, such as with Wright, Starke, Graczjonek, Cook and Masters.

if Josh stays we would loose him for belle vue matches and would we still get first call on Paul and Charles ?

Think premier should get first call if they sign them before elite clubs,first come first serve.

I believe Charles & Paul are your assets, so you would have first choice, but I think Jos G is a Poole asset so they will have first choice if he rides for them.

As Josh's contract is owned by Poole, any EL club who signed him prior to the 2016 season starting, to double up, would have first call.

The only reason the Rebels had first call in 2015 is that he didn't have an EL place at the beginning of the season, and was only signed by Belle Vue after the season had started.

This meant that last season, Belle Vue would only have first call on him where fixture clashes occurred because the Rebels had rearranged a fixture (causing the clash), but in all other cases where the originally arrange fixtures clashed, Somerset had first shout.

Edited by womble53

Everybody has signed for Glasgow -- R Worrall,Fisher,Tungate,Summers.Lawson, Robson,R Lambert,Barker,Morris and anybody i may have missed Doubt Barker signed for Glasgow if we rise on a Friday[

quote]

Sarcasm I love it you are fast catching up with me let's just say it is a meteorical RISE.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Bech isnt allowed to go PL, average too high the EL will be using 32 PL standard riders in 2016, hardly Elite is it

Glasgow will not be going to Friday nights in 16 but 17 is a different matter

17 COULD see Edinburgh moving to Ingliston which is close to Edinburgh airport, they just need to find the money to build a new grandstand, job for Mike Spearpoint from Wurzelsland?

Looking at it if want my team to be.......

1- M Beech

2- S Lambert

3- J Holder

4- T Kurtz

5- K Newman

6- 5.17 if Wilson Dean is a 5.00 then I'd have him there as I'd think he would get away with it as he would be racing against national league riders most races in the premier league.

7- Zachary W would be nice but possibly James Shane's as he's been here before.

If you take out lambert and BWD you would have 10.36 to fill the final two places.