British Speedway Forum

Plymouth 2016

I just read that on FB . That's really not on sounds like someone has it in for the Devils. Hope they catch who did it .

Edited by Pob
  • Like 1

33 clubs all of which must have spare panels in the shed... Must be more than enough for a small track like Plymouth. Every little helps.

Just watched a video on Memories of poole speedway. One of the girls put it up for me. It looks to me like they have just slashed the outer covers and not gone right through, so they will have to put blockers on the tubes blow them up see how many stay up and how many go down, and take it from there..

What barstewards would do a thing like that...

Chris Louis has offered Ipswich's old air fence for the rest of the season if needed

Thats good to hear.. :t:

• Like 1

I can never understand the mentality of people who do things like this and I sincerely hope they get caught and made to pay for the damage

One more thing Plymouth could well do without..... Good luck again folks!

Well done Chris

Edited by Gr8scot
  • Like 2

Just watched a video on Memories of poole speedway. One of the girls put it up for me. It looks to me like they have just slashed the outer covers and not gone right through, so they will have to put blockers on the tubes blow them up see how many stay up and how many go down, and take it from there..

What barstewards would do a thing like that

Have to hope that's the case as I read that worst case is £20k to replace something the club doesn't need after almost going under in March! Someone really must want the sport out of the town!

Have to hope that's the case as I read that worst case is £20k to replace something the club doesn't need after almost going under in March! Someone really must want the sport out of the town!

Thats all you can do in the first instance, if not try the Scunny or ippo route, hopefully your insurance will be simpathetic to your cause, but that is absolutely discusting..

Edited by Starman2006

You really are a tool to post stuff like that grow up

Only one Tool on here you Fool - and you said that you had a sense of humour, little evidence of it again pal.

So you want one rule for you and another for others. I know where I would stick my trumpet.....

No worries "lewy" Ipswich Speedway to the rescue

Think the crime was committed way after his bed time

Love it montie. His mum obviously has a curfew on him even during the holidays.

The speedway family is awsesome lots of genuine offers of help we wont let this beat us i am sure thanks for caring folks

You counting yourself in the Family "lewy"..? Well, I guess as they say, you can chose your Friends.....

Pathetic attempt at humour especially in the circumstances not at all funny having something like this happen which could put a club out of business!

Drama Queen

Pathetic attempt at humour especially in the circumstances not at all funny having something like this happen which could put a club out of business!

Were you on Security duty "lewy"?

Tbf don't see how you can make a joke of it, even if you don't get on with a 'fan' on here, for what the Devils went through at the beginning of the season and then this, look at the bigger picture. Each to there own I suppose.

Great to see the support for the club from others.

• Like 6

Tbf don't see how you can make a joke of it, even if you don't get on with a 'fan' on here, for what the Devils went through at the beginning of the season and then this, look at the bigger picture. Each to there own I suppose.

And I put my hand in my pocket to help the Devils survival. If "lewy" kept his nose out, he wouldn't get it back but as always, he can dish but he can't receive. He really needs to grow up, put up or shut the **** up.

Your right more to this then personalities