British Speedway Forum

Plymouth 2016

Sounds hungry and desperate but it's the right time to pounce on them... Especially when we've been in a little rut ourselves....

To be fair, a fit and motivated Steve Boxall is a pretty decent rider. Trouble is he's had numerous chances at various clubs and always lets you down in the end.

• Like 3

To be fair, a fit and motivated Steve Boxall is a pretty decent rider. Trouble is he's had numerous chances at various clubs and always lets you down in the end.

Saw him turn up once for a Somerset v Rye match a couple of years ago with one bike. And that was filthy!!

Let's face it, he isn't going to last 2 minutes at the SBA. I predicted similar when Belle Vue put him in their side at the start of the season.

Saw him turn up once for a Somerset v Rye match a couple of years ago with one bike. And that was filthy!!

Let's face it, he isn't going to last 2 minutes at the SBA. I predicted similar when Belle Vue put him in their side at the start of the season.

He supposedly turned up to a Rye press & practice day with his bike still dirty from the previous season. I think the meeting you mentioned was the one I was at. The tractors grading the track were quicker than that bike

He supposedly turned up to a Rye press & practice day with his bike still dirty from the previous season. I think the meeting you mentioned was the one I was at. The tractors grading the track were quicker than that bike

Sounds like one and the same. In addition, his bike did sound suspiciously like the aforementioned tractor too! ;)

Sounds like one and the same. In addition, his bike did sound suspiciously like the aforementioned tractor too! ;)

August 2014

http://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/thread/13709/somerset-rye-house-pl-30pm

Edited by Shads

Well Plymouth did have a play off team, now been blown up by a shoddy signing

To be honest it's difficult to see where they can get anybody better with rider availability at a premium at this time of the season, at least they have not wasted any time in filling the position even if it backfires on the promotion . It Must be worth a try.

• Like 1

Has he been riding this season if not it's not just his equipment but his fitness will also have a part to play.

Not sure if he's still at it, but I did hear he'd taken up boxing

How many times has that been said Shads? He will perform for the first month then he will have engine failure and then boom, that's it......

Most probably

• 3 weeks later...

You have around 18 hours to get your questions in for the latest podcast guest, Poole & Plymouth racer Kyle Newman via;

https://www.facebook.com/edphomestraight/
https://twitter.com/EDPHomeStraight

There are 8 previous episodes you can listen to if your unaware of these podcasts
These are designed for the fans with all topics raised by the fans.

Podcasts available via: https://www.acast.com/homestraight/