British Speedway Forum

Plymouth 2016

I won't go into detail, but tonight's meeting was very enlightening for me! Even I was surprised at the amounts paid out towards the Promotion and Riders this last season! If anyone thought it was small buck's then they ought to think again imo. I may be mistaken, but all the figures are available for the doubters to ask to see. I wish I had made notes on the amounts and to whom they were paid out to, but they paint an entirely different picture to some that have posted on here a little while ago.

Welcome back to Jack! and with no more supporters club, we all have get right behind Plymouth Speedway this coming season if we hope to see another in 2017.

They didn't exactly get behind the club tonight though did they you forgot to mention that!

Brilliant news for my pals down at SBA that Holder has re-signed - losing him would have been a disaster.

There's every chance that he could be one of the PL's top riders next season.

For the first time in a number of years, the Devils side is shaping up with plenty of potential at the start of the season. Normally the negative 'supporters' would be rubbing their hands in glee to lambast the promotion on assembling a bottom of the table side etc etc.

Holder, Newman and Kurtz give the side a solid spine. Simota has the pedigree and potential to improve on last year. The team is looking competitive with the chance to reach the play offs again.