British Speedway Forum

Plymouth 2016

Bech isnt allowed to go PL, average too high the EL will be using 32 PL standard riders in 2016, hardly Elite is it

Glasgow will not be going to Friday nights in 16 but 17 is a different matter

17 COULD see Edinburgh moving to Ingliston which is close to Edinburgh airport, they just need to find the money to build a new grandstand, job for Mike Spearpoint from Wurzelsland?

As far as i'm aware Bech's average is too high to allow him to double up but could ride Pl only!

OK lets take a dispassionate look at the supporters club. Have they last winter or this organised any winter events ah NO

DDid they organise any trips to away matches NO they were done by Devils on tour The end of season DO was put together by the promotion The committee got in free to matches and sold50/50 tickets up to 1910 when they stopped because they wanted to watch the match Free entry was costing the club over £100 per week compared to normal paid entry, IF they were true supporters they would be happy to pay the entrance. They did pay just over £300 to the riders over the course of the season They stopped running the track shop because they closed it at 1910 because they wanted to watch the match WHY must have lost oodles of sales.

Basically they wanted free entry for selling tickets for about 45 minutes where is the SUPPORT in that? I believe they alienated lots of real supporters with their 'clique' attitude

• Like 2

OK lets take a dispassionate look at the supporters club. Have they last winter or this organised any winter events ah NO

DDid they organise any trips to away matches NO they were done by Devils on tour The end of season DO was put together by the promotion The committee got in free to matches and sold50/50 tickets up to 1910 when they stopped because they wanted to watch the match Free entry was costing the club over £100 per week compared to normal paid entry, IF they were true supporters they would be happy to pay the entrance. They did pay just over £300 to the riders over the course of the season They stopped running the track shop because they closed it at 1910 because they wanted to watch the match WHY must have lost oodles of sales.

Basically they wanted free entry for selling tickets for about 45 minutes where is the SUPPORT in that? I believe they alienated lots of real supporters with their 'clique' attitude

What an awful post..... You are talking rubbish and obviously have a bias view... You and yr fellow mud slingers are the ones who have milked this speedway club dry..... I suggest you issue a formal appology very quicky!!

• Like 1

Well done mr conceited, you much more in the know than Lewy, perhaps he better get back up the Josh for some more gossip...maybe i could bump into him!!!! Literally!!!!!!!

Maybe I should keep my mouth shut in future as it appears I've opened a BIG can of worms but at least those worms make magnificent bait for the usual suspects!

For potentially a great little club with a terrific racing circuit, I have never known such bitter in fighting. Some posters on here beggar belief with their negativity towards the club.

I note that as the Devils superb run continued last season taking them into the play offs, these same negative posters strangely disappeared.

But hey, it is now the close season, and they seem to be creeping back.....

• Like 2