British Speedway Forum

Cradley 2016

mdmc82

Not saying they should av all three anyway, was saying we would get them if we wanted any of those 3.

A lot will depend on race nights don't want a rider/riders missing matches every other week going to be hard fitting in fixtures to suit teams if riding in 3 leagues could be a lot or that man r/r next year in NL

I'd imagine Perks and Greaves will go back to Cradley on what look like attractive averages. If the points limit is 38 Mogridge and Neale could move up to second string with Harris and another three pointer at reserve leaving just under 8 for another heatleader.

I've got nout but I am impressed with the season ticket price...£120!!!

If IOW get accepted back that's 11 home fixture guaranteed, then KOC, Challenge meetings, Gold Cup and The Golden Ommer!

That could be right bang for your buck!

Not sure we'll see too many challenge meetings with the number of available Monday's at Monmore but fully agree it is good value

With regard to riders to be honest I hope that Ash gets a PL place for his sake, which unfortunately would mean no NL but PL is where he needs to be really at this stage. You would imagine Max and Matt with the Wolves link will be there and Nathan should be a cert with his current low average. Was impressed with Mike Neale last season and with Tyler Govier being at the Poultec training school he may be worth another shout. Having said that you could make a good case for Moggo to be back, who also impressed last season and then you have the same team as last year! Which would be fine by me but I'm sure won't be the case

Anyway, it's just nice to be having these conversations with a team left to support :)

I've got nout but I am impressed with the season ticket price...£120!!!

If IOW get accepted back that's 11 home fixture guaranteed, then KOC, Challenge meetings, Gold Cup and The Golden Ommer!

That could be right bang for your buck!

I do like the fact that you have fixtured in the Gold cup, Lets be hoping for the gold cup then :rofl::rofl:

Alex, morris will be at cradley if he rides national league thats for sure.

I didn't say he won't be, but they were talking about it being that specific signing where it was clearly stated as a reserve... Haven't heard of Bradley Andrews