British Speedway Forum

Cradley 2016

mdmc82

Don't forget Williamson Clegg and Greaves have other commitments in higher leagues so if they clash on to many race days it could be a problem. At least I don't have to feel sorry for the guy dressed up in a hammer outfit anymore. Saw him at Arlington at the KO cup final looked a bit sad they had lost

There aren't any greyhound meetings at Monmore on Tuesday.

i thought that when the news broke of only one team being able to ride out of monmore the reason given was they wanted to start running greyhounds on a tuesday. seems odd not go back to a tuesday now then .

Edited by gee jay

Don't forget Williamson Clegg and Greaves have other commitments in higher leagues so if they clash on to many race days it could be a problem. At least I don't have to feel sorry for the guy dressed up in a hammer outfit anymore. Saw him at Arlington at the KO cup final looked a bit sad they had lost

with clegg riding for wolves in the elite,you'd think he would be cradleys first choice ,no home fixture clashes and the extra track time at wolves would do him the world of good for the elite league.cvs being involved in both clubs it makes sense ,but were talking speedway after all..

Clegg a Wolves rider and Williamson and Morris both assets! That would be a great team to start with!

Clegg a Wolves rider and Williamson and Morris both assets! That would be a great team to start with!

• Like 1

Not been up to see kent but have watched a few meetings from the stock car track when I ve been up there for big banger meetings. Lol

Not been up to see kent but have watched a few meetings from the stock car track when I ve been up there for big banger meetings. Lol

You were saying? :unsure:

...and the same comment I made applies here!

Pretty sure max wants to do 3 leagues,I've read it somewhere and he is employing a full time mechanic next season to help with it all.good luck to the lad for wanting to go forward with his career .

Pretty sure I've read that max wants to do 3 leagues,he is also employing someone full time to help him.good luck to him for pushing on with his career.👌

• Like 1