British Speedway Forum

Cradley 2016

mdmc82

Would love to see Jack Kingston, however being a weekday track I doubt it would suit him, and then that would mean we would need a good 3 pointer at reserve, and I don't see many out there, one other option is Ishy but like a previous poster, I don't have anything against him personally, but he doesn't set my pulses racing, much rather see a youngster looking to move forward in the Sport, rather than a rider who rides when it suits him, and lets be honest does not have much ambition..

Edited by greyhoundp

Correct 1984 once again!

Leaves a 3.00 to find! 40.00 on the dot!

Really need to see Purchase and Kingston step it up for a decent side! Chessel also, it's a team that needs to see a lot of improvement if we're going to push towards the top!

Really intresting side!

• Like 2

Alex do me a favour and go back south, turn your 'phone off and then to bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just stating a fact.... Like Petecc said because of the trick track. Edited by Al3x200

Correct 1984 once again!

Leaves a 3.00 to find! 40.00 on the dot!

Really need to see Purchase and Kingston step it up for a decent side! Chessel also, it's a team that needs to see a lot of improvement if we're going to push towards the top!

Really intresting side!

Very solid looking 1-5. A lot will depend on how Chessell & Kingston ride together at 3&4. Could be brilliant, could be a disaster. If Basford can chip in with a few points and Andrews is as good as the hype I think its a very dangerous looking side.

This Cradley side has the feel of the Birmingham 2015 side to me - Two big hitters in Morris and Clegg (for Perry & Ellis) and looking for a Wajtknecht (Andrews?) with the rest looking to score their required points needed to get over the line and pick up the wins. I don't see any great improver's in the other four riders but they dont necessarily need to be

Birmingham won the league with their highest point score in a meeting being 54 and won 8 meetings with scores in the 40's!

It will be interesting to see if this Cradley team can emulate them!

I think this Cradley side looks better than last years Brum side (although I did massively underestimate them). However Morris & Clegg are like for like with Ellis & Perry but the middle order looks much more solid. Chessell, Purchase & Kingston are a much better engine room than Chapman, Kirby & Banks. Yes Brum had the Waj effect but I still think Andrews & Basford will be a solid reserve pairing so for a team that started out looking top heavy has actually ended up looking very strong throughout.

A lot will depend how they do on their travels but I can see this team notching 50+ most weeks at home.

Very solid looking 1-5. A lot will depend on how Chessell & Kingston ride together at 3&4. Could be brilliant, could be a disaster. If Basford can chip in with a few points and Andrews is as good as the hype I think its a very dangerous looking side.

I didn't realise there was any hype about Bradley Andrews, he is simply a young man who wants to give Speedway in the NL a try, he missed a large chunk of last season through injury, he has relatives who rode for Cradley, and those contacts have been continued when the family visited the UK a couple of years ago. Bradley is just an ordinary kid who wants to give it a go, there is NO hype, he isn't a BWD, he is a rider who looks decent from the gate, but still has more than a few rough edges to iron out, absolutely NO hype only what other people are making up..