British Speedway Forum

Glasgow 2016

Good top 4 bottom 3 on the other hand looks pretty poor.

There is improvement in the bottom three though maybe not a lot but improvement all the same but the top 4 should score 45 - 50 at home and 35 - 40 away problem is if any off the top 4 get injured then that will create a real issue.

There is improvement in the bottom three though maybe not a lot but improvement all the same but the top 4 should score 45 - 50 at home and 35 - 40 away problem is if any off the top 4 get injured then that will create a real issue.

Not just injuries the top 4 need to score well consistently every match also.

I actually think that last season team looks better than next season team IMO.

Not just injuries the top 4 need to score well consistently every match also.

I actually think that last season team looks better than next season team IMO.

On paper but we will just have to see how it pan's out will be there or thereabouts with that top 4 Barker & Worrall have the ability to make a mockery off there current averages.

Very long tail for me, it's all very good having a strong top 4 but you need that 5th rider that will consistently get you 5,6 and 7s and get the occasional double figure score, like Edinburgh had with Riss last season, that being said Luuna and Garcia on better equipment which they will inevitably get might have some improvement in them.

Think Lunna is a good signing,and Garcia on decent equipment will improve,not a bad Team IMO .Was wondering if Mr Barrie was thrown in with the loan of Garcia.

Some Berwick fans will hope that is the case.

Thought Garcia might miss out on a team place over here for next season, so happy he has his chance with Glasgow. Agree with you on Garcia, sometimes at Berwick his kit wasn't the best, hopefully for him mounted on better bikes he will be a decent scorer for the Tigers.

• Like 1

Edinburgh fans saying top heavy lol that's how they win the league! Cook Masters Wolbert Sedgman same as Lawson Summers Barker and Worrall. Get a decent rider at 4 similar to Riss and then Lunna and Garcia as good as Branford and Clegg. Touch jealous in the Monarchs camp maybe

• Like 3

Ah, another duff foreigners (Garcia) given another chances. Yay! Not sure Luna is a very good signing either - why sign him rather than keep Sarj? I'll admit I've not look to see if he fits but even so, Luna in the 1-5, eeek.

Very good top 3, Worrall is not bad, Ayres is ok but Luna and Garcia seem like plugging a very tight gap sort of signings.