Glasgow 2016

Lawson

Berge

Barker

Worrall

Summers

Branford

Ayres ??

I think if it was my guess this would be close. I would like to see Berge back.

Ideally an additional Middlo type assistant to the management who could help the young lads like Berge, who maybe don't respond to the more direct style. It must be very difficult when you have a lot of young lads, far from home, language and personality differences etc. Thought he was good for a few points round Ashfield.

Glasgow look very top heavy to me, three great heat leaders who will be capable of winning a meeting on their own, but if one or more of them have an off night the Tigers might be in a bit of bother. Still three signings to go of course, but not many points to play with, hopefully for the Tigers their promotion will pull a rabbit out of the hat somewhere.

• Like 2

Ideally an additional Middlo type assistant to the management who could help the young lads like Berge, who maybe don't respond to the more direct style. It must be very difficult when you have a lot of young lads, far from home, language and personality differences etc. Thought he was good for a few points round Ashfield.

You could be right about Berge. have wondered why someone who was apparently a 'great lad, no trouble, brilliant prospect' turned into an apparently 'spoiled, petulant, ungrateful wee so and so' in less than 12 months. Would he respond better if staying with a family rather than in a flat? or have all bridges been burnt between him the manager and owenrs?

R Worrall deserves his own thread. He's signing for every team in the league at some point.

Really beginning to think he'll go to the monarchs - they are keeping quiet in a smug sort of way - he's out racing with sedgemen who no doubt will be telling him how wonderful the monarchs are , despite him being disappointed that they haven't contacted him for 2016 ,

Really beginning to think he'll go to the monarchs - they are keeping quiet in a smug sort of way - he's out racing with sedgemen who no doubt will be telling him how wonderful the monarchs are , despite him being disappointed that they haven't contacted him for 2016 ,

Won't be at Monarchs as he has signed for Belle Vue and they will be on same race night.

Monarchs will protest Belle Vue moving to a Friday, if they haven't already.If needs be they'll move their stadium to Stockport.

:rofl:

....Newcastle would be very convenient for Worral though.

Indeed they would, only fly in that particular ointment is that Newcastle use Mondays as their rain off day, or sometimes when they are racing Glasgow, though I think this season they ran both meetings on the same day so problem solved.