British Speedway Forum

Glasgow 2016

Did you know allied sponsor Chris Harris?

taken from Chris Harris web site:

Chris has landed a great sponsor in ALLIED VEHICLES who are providing the Coventry Captain and GP rider with a brand new VW van for the 2016 season.

ALLIED VEHICLES are run and owned by the Faccena family …who are the owners and promoters at Glasgow , who have done such a magnificent job of upgrading the stadium there and producing a top side who were just pipped to the Premier League title in 2015. The sponsorship will run through one of their companies CAB DIRECT whose logo will be used.

Well mr blobby back with his usual sly remark.Good on our promotion helping Chris should help their business on a National basis and a future no1 for us.Well mr blobby how is your promotion doing [still out with the tin cans ]. My mole has come back to me with a story about a outstanding debt was all he would say maybe you could bring me up to date as you seem to be in the know [ - - - - - ]

• Like 2

Well mr blobby back with his usual sly remark.Good on our promotion helping Chris should help their business on a National basis and a future no1 for us.Well mr blobby how is your promotion doing [still out with the tin cans ]. My mole has come back to me with a story about a outstanding debt was all he would say maybe you could bring me up to date as you seem to be in the know [ - - - - - ]

Sure the Worky fans will enlighten us all on any outstanding debt still outstanding which by my reckoning is still well outstanding.

As Mr B is the forum i know something you don't poster perhaps he will body swerve this one after all it isn't about Glasgow so he may not be interested.

• Like 2

Lighten up folks it was a joke not a dig.

That's rich coming from someone who only seems to post about what he's heard from his mole. :rofl: