British Speedway Forum

Poole 2016

Starke is 3.6, so if Pooles team with Ellis on 3 is 0.5 under the limit Ford was right that with Starke they would have been over the limit.

It comes to something when a Coventry fan has to defend Ford from accusations of lying from Poole fans!

Yes certainly going to miss him. Is Matt going to be upset you have spilled the beans.

Surely it's common knowledge that Magic isn't coming back FB?

I've read an interview from magic saying he is probably giving the EL a miss so not exactly ground breaking news!

• Like 1

Surely it's common knowledge that Magic isn't coming back FB?

I've read an interview from magic saying he is probably giving the EL a miss so not exactly ground breaking news!

It was mean't as a separate comment i mean't he had spilled the beans on Brady Kurtz.

Sarcasm Steve!!! ;) FB is not being serious!

I know it sounded like that but i mean't Brady Kurtz not Janowski.

4.89 is Adams PL average, Pauls was much higher and would have made his average 3.30ish. Although Matt said he could fit him in on that averages it seems the team total will be around .50 under the limit.

For one thing 4.89 is not Adams PL average. According to the Poole website it is his (unofficial) EL average. More to the point the SCB Announcement issued after the AGM specifically says Tier 1 riders get a converted PL average. If Tier 2 rider get a converted PL average then presumably the announcement would have said so instead of mentioning only Tier 1.

So, back to square one: how is it that Starke gets a convertedPL average unless he is Tier1in which case he wouldn't be at Poole anyway.

Has there been a formal announcement that Tier 2 riders get a converted PL average (nd I don't think there has) or is this just another one of the forums urban myths with no factual basis ?

Brady has cost Poole a pretty penny with his full transfer so I wouldn't say he would be cheaper. I agree Kacper came

good from August last year after nearly being dropped to his poor form and probably deserved a return. But Matt hasn't made many mistakes with signings and once Kurtz is settled he will match Kaspers scores.

How much has Brady cost?