British Speedway Forum

Poole 2016

You build me up then let me down typical!!

Selective reading FB! ;)

I think Skidder was talking about the Peterborough asset/Rick Frost assets becoming Poole's in response to POP. That's how I read it anyway!!

Lol the team is all but done but names will be released as and when the maximum local press coverage space allows. The last place in the team is down to 2 riders and that very much depends if the main target wants to return to EL racing in 2016.

Hmm. I'm going with the main target being Shamek...

The concern for speedway in Peterborough could be the strengthening of the Poole/ Readypower relationship and it ultimately suiting both parties to transfer the assets of Peterborough to Poole. Should this transpire, the benefit to Readypower continuing their financial support of Peterborough appears questionable.

What concern for speedway in Peterborough?

Selective reading FB! ;)

I think Skidder was talking about the Peterborough asset/Rick Frost assets becoming Poole's in response to POP. That's how I read it anyway!!

Hmm. I'm going with the main target being Shamek...

Yes your right i thought it was in response to my post. Anyway hope you are right about Shamek but if so it can't be Brady Kurtz as it has already been said Holder will be returning and if that is the case and we have Shamek that would leave 6.25 for the last rider.

The rider i would most like at Poole is Lindback but i realise that won't happen.

I agree don't see why it should affect Peterborough unless because of rick frost's involvement with Poole he doesn't sponsor Peterborough any more which i don't think will happen.

Edited by foreverblue

Can it survive without the financial support of Readypower?

Yes your right i thought it was in response to my post. Anyway hope you are right about Shamek but if so it can't be Brady Kurtz as it has already been said Holder will be returning and if that is the case and we have Shamek that would leave 6.25 for the last rider.

The rider i would most like at Poole is Lindback but i realise that won't happen.

I agree don't see why it should affect Peterborough unless because of rick frost's involvement with Poole he doesn't sponsor Peterborough any more which i don't think will happen.

The post questioned the benefit to Readypower of continuing sponsorship if and when the assets are transferred. Only the owners can answer that question.

Apart from North, which assets have been acquired by Poole ?

None to my knowledge, hence referencing "Should this transpire".

At it's current level it probably can, but as they are our club's owner (although that seems open to question atm), I don't want to test your theory tbh. I have this fantasy that Rick & Julie ditch Poole and return to the Showground to complete the job they started :)

Edited by Crump99
  • Like 1

The post questioned the benefit to Readypower of continuing sponsorship if and when the assets are transferred. Only the owners can answer that question.

None to my knowledge, hence referencing "Should this transpire".

I don't see any reason why Readypower should not sponsor Peterborough just because they also sponsor Poole. Rick Frost must think speedway is a good thing to be involved with and there is no conflict of interest.

I don't see any reason why Readypower should not sponsor Peterborough just because they also sponsor Poole. Rick Frost must think speedway is a good thing to be involved with and there is no conflict of interest.

Spoken like a true Pirate :D

Edited by Crump99
  • Like 1