British Speedway Forum

Poole 2016

I understand that there are riders who are not fans of Darcy.........not everyone is a fan of every rider.................what I don't like are the ones who slated him before the accident because of things Darcy did or was alleged to have done in the past and now claim that they never did...................

RP

Care to name even one person who has done that? Or is this another statement that cannot be substantiated?

I wish the mods would ban you.. You do come out with a lot of junk.

It's a free ride, when you've already paid...
  • Like 2

I understand that there are riders who are not fans of Darcy.........not everyone is a fan of every rider.................what I don't like are the ones who slated him before the accident because of things Darcy did or was alleged to have done in the past and now claim that they never did...................

RP

I've not seen one member here say that...................

• Like 1

Care to name even one person who has done that? Or is this another statement that cannot be substantiated?

It's a free ride, when you've already paid...

Oh give it a rest will you...............even if though I can substantiate it I cannot be bothered because its clear you will not believe me

Oh and isin't it ironic...................don't you think

RP

Edited by Red Panda

Ok I assumed u meant people on here, but you mean people outside bsf? So u agree no one has done that on here?

I did not say that they had did I...................get your facts right..................but there are people out there who have believe me...............

RP

RP

I've not seen one member here say that...................

Oh give it a rest will you...............even if though I can substantiate it I cannot be bothered because its clear you will not believe me

Oh and isin't it ironic...................don't you think

RP

Ok I assumed u meant people on here, but you mean people outside bsf? So u agree no one has done that on here?

So, nobody on here has actually said, what you say was said, it was SAID outside of the forum. So why bring it here?

• Like 2

You think so ?

what, that he needs the EL???

if he wanted to come back I'd imagine if would be with Wolves yea.

Yes, he does. Stevebrum repeats it enough times!! Prob is his answer machine message. :D

Well it's clear he doesn't want to ride for Poole so that's one good thing. :t:

So, nobody on here has actually said, what you say was said, it was SAID outside of the forum. So why bring it here?

You know what I just cannot be bothered any more................there are people I know that post on here that have said it as well but whats the point............I have seen you slate him in the past but now that he is injured you are not exactly anti Darcy any more are you................

RP

You know what I just cannot be bothered any more................there are people I know that post on here that have said it as well but whats the point............I have seen you slate him in the past but now that he is injured you are not exactly anti Darcy any more are you................

RP

You can't be bothered or you realise that your wrong.

• Like 2

what, that he needs the EL???

if he wanted to come back I'd imagine if would be with Wolves yea.

Well it's clear he doesn't want to ride for Poole so that's one good thing. :t:

What makes you say that ?

A complex dance of the muscles in the lips, jaw, tongue and voice box.

Ah, so thats what makes Stevebrum work. I thought it was somebody pulling a cord in his back... :rofl:

whats cook done thats irked the poole fans ........

he hasnt stolen a scooter and gone riding round dorset drugged up has he?

i think cook is a rider on the up , could easily be an 8 pointer next season

And past form really doesnt come into it when you sign riders its what level there at present that counts

you wouldnt sign gollob cuz of what he's done in the past , everyone knows he's past it know and on his present form only a fool would want to sign him

I would love Cookie to ride for Poole. When he first wanted to double up, he said in an interview in the speedway star, that Poole would be his first choice of EL club!!!! But Mr Ford NEVER wants to sign British riders unfortunately.

Going back a few years, I remember Mr Ford saying there were no British riders worth signing for the following season.

That was at the time an up an coming Young British rider was going to move up full time to the EL.............The rider??

Chris Harris!!!!!!!! ..........oops!!!!

One Poole fan doesn't want a Brit riding for us, fair enough if they don't like them! And we are anti-British?

How is that even possible when we are British??!

*shakes head and rolls eyes*

I got to be honest there was a fair few Poole fans with Australian flags at the SWC!

*in 2014 didnt attend 2015*

Edited by woz01
  • Like 1

RP

I don't like Ward, I've never said anything different. I do feel for his plight though, what's wrong with that?

• Like 2