British Speedway Forum

Poole 2016

Of course you would say that you don't like the guy.

After watching him fence Shamek Pawlicki right in front of me and various other incidents at Poole including taking out the centre green start line pole at Havvy's Farewell which I hasten to add was due to yet another rolling start that night which the actually way he went about it was hilarious - is it any wonder................

I am entitled to my opinion of any rider same as you are entitled to yours Blobby.................

RP

After watching him fence Shamek Pawlicki right in front of me and various other incidents at Poole including taking out the centre green start line pole at Havvy's Farewell which I hasten to add was due to yet another rolling start that night which the actually way he went about it was hilarious - is it any wonder................

I am entitled to my opinion of any rider same as you are entitled to yours Blobby.................

RP

So your basing your opinion on two incidents that happened years ago rather than the present.

So instead of judging on two things that happened years ago and let's base this on the form he finished the season on, would you take him? Yes or no?

So your basing your opinion on two incidents that happened years ago rather than the present.

So instead of judging on two things that happened years ago and let's base this on the form he finished the season on, would you take him? Yes or no?

Welcome to the world of Red Panda.

She's clearly forgotten his stunning performances in the EL play off final a month or so back. Stunning! I'd have him in the Bees team, no problem :approve:

Edited by Jacques
  • Like 2

some poole fans are very anti- british

but an assie seems to be able to get away with blue murder :icon_smile_clown:

One Poole fan doesn't want a Brit riding for us, fair enough if they don't like them! And we are anti-British?

How is that even possible when we are British??!

*shakes head and rolls eyes*

some poole fans are very anti- british

but an assie seems to be able to get away with blue murder :icon_smile_clown:

No I am not anti British...............I am just not a fan of Craig Cook and to base an opinion on a rider you do not just take it on current form............you take it over his whole career........yes he was very good in the play off finals...............I agree but that does not mean I have to be happy if Cook were to join Poole............I would accept him as a member of the team but I don't have to like him as a rider...............it was the same when Michael Lee joined Poole all those years ago.............I accepted him as part of the team but that did not mean I liked him as a rider because I did not.............

I am happy to have any Brit or any rider from anywhere riding for Poole but that does not mean I have to like them..............

RP

No I am not anti British...............I am just not a fan of Craig Cook and to base an opinion on a rider you do not just take it on current form............you take it over his whole career........yes he was very good in the play off finals...............I agree but that does not mean I have to be happy if Cook were to join Poole............I would accept him as a member of the team but I don't have to like him as a rider...............it was the same when Michael Lee joined Poole all those years ago.............I accepted him as part of the team but that did not mean I liked him as a rider because I did not.............

I am happy to have any Brit or any rider from anywhere riding for Poole but that does not mean I have to like them..............

RP

Nonsense! why on earth would you sign a rider based on what he has done over his whole career. :rofl:

• Like 1

Doubt he is interested in the EL anymore, otherwise he would be back with his parent club.

You think so ?

Nonsense! why on earth would you sign a rider based on what he has done over his whole career. :rofl:

So you would expect Edinburgh to sign a rider based on current form regardless of how good or bad they have been in the past........rider form is unpredictable at best.............a rider could have a great season as Cook has done this year but that does not mean next year will be the same.........it could be better or he could have an appalling season..............you never can tell.............

Welcome to the world of Red Panda.

She's clearly forgotten his stunning performances in the EL play off final a month or so back. Stunning! I'd have him in the Bees team, no problem

I never said that he was not good in the Play offs................I said I would accept him in the team if he signed for Poole but that does not mean I have to like him................

RP

whats cook done thats irked the poole fans ........

he hasnt stolen a scooter and gone riding round dorset drugged up has he?

i think cook is a rider on the up , could easily be an 8 pointer next season

And past form really doesnt come into it when you sign riders its what level there at present that counts

you wouldnt sign gollob cuz of what he's done in the past , everyone knows he's past it know and on his present form only a fool would want to sign him

Edited by heathen chemistry
  • Like 1

So you would expect Edinburgh to sign a rider based on current form regardless of how good or bad they have been in the past........rider form is unpredictable at best.............a rider could have a great season as Cook has done this year but that does not mean next year will be the same.........it could be better or he could have an appalling season..............you never can tell.............

I never said that he was not good in the Play offs................I said I would accept him in the team if he signed for Poole but that does not mean I have to like him................

RP

So, in retrospect, you should understand what some members feel about Darcy Ward?

whats cook done thats irked the poole fans ........

he hasnt stolen a scooter and gone riding round dorset drugged up has he?

i think cook is a rider on the up , could easily be an 8 pointer next season

And past form really doesnt come into it when you sign riders its what level there at present that counts

you wouldnt sign gollob cuz of what he's done in the past , everyone knows he's past it know and on his present form only a fool would want to sign him

I wish the mods would ban you.. You do come out with a lot of junk.

So, in retrospect, you should understand what some members feel about Darcy Ward?

I understand that there are riders who are not fans of Darcy.........not everyone is a fan of every rider.................what I don't like are the ones who slated him before the accident because of things Darcy did or was alleged to have done in the past and now claim that they never did...................

RP