British Speedway Forum

Poole 2016

Absolute crap! I'm always saying that Matt Ford often does some very 'questionable' things....in fact if you go back couple of pages you'll see I said it just yesterday! On top of that Starman and I often lock horns as he defends Matt Ford to the hilt whereas I do not. We both love Poole speedway but view our promotion from different angles. So care to review your statement?

Ah bugger there was me thinking i would get all the credit for once!!

• Like 1

Matt Ford on BBC radio this morning stated a new signing/asset is in the last stages of negotiation with his parent club and expect an announcement in the next few days.

Also stated he was 'hopeful' of getting Chris Holder's signature again in a few weeks time!!

I wonder who that will be :wink:

Sorry mate, agree with you there. Point still stands that very few do criticism. Us Bees fans cant wait to criticize, just look a few back on the Cov thread!

Thanks for the credit and yes i agree Matt Ford has done some very dubious things in the past and some of them clearly not needed but he isn't someone that accepts defeat lightly and as a fan i like his never say die attitude..

Have people forgot the Kildemand 'textgate' affair. That was blatant cheating.

kildemand said he never agreed to join poole, it was fords way of blocking coventry from re-introducing him again when they were set to redeclare,

imo ford abused his position on the management commitee, if a rider becomes available shouldnt his name be circulated to all other teams , before any other teams knew ford had claimed to have signed him via text.....

that move by ford ultimately cost coventry a place in the play offs

kildemand said he never agreed to join poole, it was fords way of blocking coventry from re-introducing him again when they were set to redeclare,

imo ford abused his position on the management commitee, if a rider becomes available shouldnt his name be circulated to all other teams , before any other teams knew ford had claimed to have signed him via text.....

that move by ford ultimately cost coventry a place in the play offs

There were a few other things going on at the time also involving a bees rider being" unavoidably delayed", which Ford obviously knew about.The whole issue still "stinks" and Ford got away with it all.. I suppose the upside of it all was that he was conspicuous by his absence at Brandon for a few years.

I reckon it could be robert lambert as there were rumours a while back plus states in talks with parent club plus imo gotta be atleast a rider with a high 6ish average.could also be kildemand.

Cmon skidder give is a clue..

Who does Brady belong to at the moment?

I reckon it could be robert lambert as there were rumours a while back plus states in talks with parent club plus imo gotta be atleast a rider with a high 6ish average.could also be kildemand.

Cmon skidder give is a clue..

Oh yeah, the talk with KL wouldn't last long. 'Can we have permission to talk to Rob?' 'Erm, no. Bye!'

:D :D

• Like 1

I'm sure it will be clear who owns Brady in the coming days 😀 Robert will remain at KL I'm sure, Buster won't let his star asset leave. Shamek would be a great signing but outside the box how about Craig Cook to partner Holder at the top of the team?

Edited by Pirates Of Poole

I'm sure it will be clear who owns Brady in the coming days Robert will remain at KL I'm sure, Buster won't let his star asset leave. Shamek would be a great signing but outside the box how about Craig Cook to partner Holder at the top of the team?

I am not sure we would have Robert on loan from KL now he has signed for Newcastle..................

Cook?????????? No thanks

Would love to have Shamek back though..............

Oh and welcome to Poole Buzz.................

RP