1.Holder 7.47

2.Brady 5.24

3.Buzz 6.48

4.Hans 6.45

5.? 7.76

6. Newman 4.10

7. Ellis 3.00

Leaves 7.76 for last rider.

i don't see this obsession with Brady Kurtz, yes he is a good rider but is not proven at EL level and in my opinion no where near as good as Kacper who is a genuine EL rider and only saving 027 on the averages.

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 2

So we could look like this....

1.Holder 7.47

2.Brady 5.24

3.Buzz 6.48

4.Hans 6.45

5.? 7.76

6. Newman 4.10

7. Ellis 3.00

Leaves 7.76 for last rider.

Yes but you can only have 3 riders from the HL list - you already have Holder, Buzz and Hans. So it would be a second string with a high average.

• Like 2

You will have to get used to it as Brady is in the team, he is one for the future and will do a better job than Kacper once settled.

Not yet he's not!

Yes but you can only have 3 riders from the HL list - you already have Holder, Buzz and Hans. So it would be a second string with a high average.

Once again, not yet we don't!

• Like 1

I did say 'could' look like this ;)

Without knowing if Hans is a heat leader or not this will shape the team. If he is and we sign Holder along with Kurtz we will end up being a point under the limit due to the fact we have to sign a second string with an average less that 6.50.

Edited by Pirates Of Poole

Because we have 7.76 remaining if Kurtz and Holder sign. If we already have 3 heat leaders in Hans, Holder and Buzz we aren't allowed another one. So would be looking at a none HL under 6.50.

We would be way under the limit and that's ridiculous! As others have said Watt should be second string and his average over 7.

Because we have 7.76 remaining if Kurtz and Holder sign. If we already have 3 heat leaders in Hans, Holder and Buzz we aren't allowed another one. So would be looking at a none HL under 6.50.

I don't think that's the case. As an example Aaron Summers has a 6.8 average and no way can he be considered a HL so no reason not to sign a second string with an inflated average - you could even go to D Watt on his average and further if anyone is available. Just using these as examples.

I did say 'could' look like this ;)

Without knowing if Hans is a heat leader or not this will shape the team. If he is and we sign Holder along with Kurtz we will end up being a point under the limit due to the fact we have to sign a second string with an average less that 6.50.

Of course Hans is a HL!

• Like 1

People are giving their opinions as to who is and who is a heat leader. However, the general public do not know who is on the list and who is not.

I agree a published list would help dispel all speculation. However, I assume the owners of all clubs know this information.

It also does not help for individuals saying he is on the list and he is not. They do not know.

You will have to get used to it as Brady is in the team, he is one for the future and will do a better job than Kacper once settled.

Completely disagree he will not do a better job than Kacper, he hasn't the ability.

buczkowski - hehe ......gonna need a few replacement air fence panels

Nothing wrong with Bucko far better rider than many on his average and far more controlled these days.

If anybody follows Speedway Plus they will see a comment from I think John Stock as to why he no longer goes to Speedway and a glimpse of better days. The demise I blame on Poole and Matt Ford or rather the refusal of others to stand up to him.

This is all very simple.

The 'heat leader list' does not mean those riders will start as heat leaders. It simply means you can only sign 3 from that list.

Some of the riders on that list will have a lower average than riders not on it.. and thus if they are in the same team as them will begin as second strings.

People seem to have this conception that if you are on the 'list' you have to start at heat leader.. you don't.

• Like 1