British Speedway Forum

Poole 2016

Not quite, as I understand it KN has purchased one of DW's bikes. I would be surprised if it had one of the PJR "rocket engines" in it though. :D

Theres a thing called Sponsorship.. ;)

No problem as he was always going to be a 3 & it was only your website that thought otherwise.

Ah thats alright then, init...

what do you expect with Starman. The way he sees is is that if Swindon dont ride its one less rival for Poole. Not concerned about the sport in any way. Thought you would have known his character by now CR

Plus these Poole fans moaning about Howarth when they have gained by having Newman lower in the tier and then gained again by the fact Ellis is using his PL average.

Bunch of hypocrites who dont like it when another team benefits as well

Thought you supported a PL team ? Havn't you got a thread to go on, or are you just PERMANATLY obsessed with Poole..

Young Adam going to Poole was never in doubt, despite what some might say. On paper the Pirates are no stronger at reserve than last year, however, Ellis has the potential to make serious improvement in 2016. Many Panthers fans are hoping Adam doubles up at the Showground next year. ReadyPower Adam has a ring to it .. :D

Spot on.. Open to a hell of a lot of Improvement. Supprised all the other clubs were not clammering. for him.

Theres a thing called Sponsorship.. ;)

Ah thats alright then, init...

Thought you supported a PL team ? Havn't you got a thread to go on, or are you just PERMANATLY obsessed with Poole..

Well if Kyle has the level of sponsorship required to keep that standard of kit up to scratch , then the best of luck to him, :t:

• Like 2

I don't think one of Kyle's main sponsors (who used to post a lot on here!!) will be very happy at the Newman/Ward connection!!!!?

Still lets hope Kyle gets a big lift out of it.............!! :-) ;-)

Do you mean that Kyles new sponsor will take him to a different level ? About "time" I say. :D

• Like 1

Genuine question...

How did Poole get to choose Tier 2 before Swindon ?

Everything always seems to run to Poole's advantage..

P comes before S i believe, and we did finish higher than you, i also believe... ;)

Very surprised that no one chose Kyle Newman in the first pick before Poole as he was one of the best FTR riders last season...

Most strange,,

Kyle is a Poole asset and may have been protected...........

RP

It has an engine that Darcy had PJR set up for Poole I'm told

To say that I'm not a fan of anything associated with Poole would be an understatement to say the least, but KN does come over as one of the good guys.

I wish him all the best. Just hope he has a couple of poor nights when the bees are around . :D

Kyle is a Poole asset and may have been protected...........

RP

So Poole have their choice of No 1 teir rider because you 'protect' him ??

And then as a result have a top choice of a tier 2 rider ?

Surely that is complete nonsense and gives Poole a totally unfair advantage at reserve ?

• Like 1

So Poole have their choice of No 1 teir rider because you 'protect' him ??

And then as a result have a top choice of a tier 2 rider ?

Surely that is complete nonsense and gives Poole a totally unfair advantage at reserve ?

Premier league averages being used meant Newman was lower down the list than he should've/would've been using Elite league averages or performances so they got a better pick in the 2nd reserve.

Only in speedway would promotors let this happen.

• Like 1