British Speedway Forum

Poole 2016

Yes he said 'back when I was a pirate.....where will I be next season?' and added a picture of him in his Poole kit. I would be surprised to see him and Brady in the team and Kurtz is 100% in.

Also with Lindback now given a wild card that will rule him out of a Poole return.

You also have to start to think where are these number 1 riders going to come from?

Edited by Pirates Of Poole

Yes he said 'back when I was a pirate.....where will I be next season?' and added a picture of him in his Poole kit. I would be surprised to see him and Brady in the team and Kurtz is 100% in.

Also with Lindback now given a wild card that will rule him out of a Poole return.

You also have to start to think where are these number 1 riders going to come from?

But why would he do 'back when I was a pirate...' he's ridden for other EL teams since us, hasn't he?

But why would he do 'back when I was a pirate...' he's ridden for other EL teams since us, hasn't he?

Not on a regular basis as far as I am aware..............

RP

The Poole forum has suggested that Rohan Tungate has been mentioned on twitter and has been pictured on FB in his old Pirates kevlars!!!?

Yeah that cropped up on my page this morning.............anything is possible...........

Poole already have a number one in Holder.

Haven't read anywhere that he is considering dropping EL.

Look like Holder wants to come back according to this week's SS - although he needs a break first!!

Some so-called Poole 'fans' (mainly those that rarely go any more) are quite anti-Holder and reckon he's not got it in him any more, but for me I hope he's one of the heat leaders

Not sure if that was aimed at me 😜 I think he will be a good heat leader but not a number 1 at the moment. Great 2nd heatleader to back up our numbe r 1.

Holder and Harris in same position tbh. Think both will be riding as no1 in their teams.

Think Holder will improve on this year, how much is debatable.

Poole are almost certain to start with these five

Chris Holder 7.47

Hans Andersen 6.45

Brady Kurtz 5.45

Dakota North 5.91

Kyle Newman 4.27

With the number 7 likely to be a 3.00 rider it leaves 7.95 for the last place.

Kasprzak anyone

Isn't KK's average 7.97??!

Poole are almost certain to start with these five

Chris Holder 7.47

Hans Andersen 6.45

Brady Kurtz 5.45

Dakota North 5.91

Kyle Newman 4.27

With the number 7 likely to be a 3.00 rider it leaves 7.95 for the last place.

Kasprzak anyone

looking a lot weaker without janowski......

Look like Holder wants to come back according to this week's SS - although he needs a break first!!

Some so-called Poole 'fans' (mainly those that rarely go any more) are quite anti-Holder and reckon he's not got it in him any more, but for me I hope he's one of the heat leaders

Agreed.

Holder is a true number one. He isn't the only one who has stalled or gone backwards this season. In fact those that haven't are in a minority.