British Speedway Forum

Poole 2016

Dakota should be on the list. His average is so low due to being a heat leader for much of the year.

Tend to agree with the riders around.

I've looked at the final green sheets and struggled to find 24 riders you would call heat leaders to cover the 8 teams.

Just hope there's an influx of 'new' riders in 2016, but that said we already know we're going to lose others.

There are 3 heatleaders in a team, yes? Therefore you cannot have Magic, Holder, Watt and Dak on the heatleader list!

Why not? You cant decide who is on the heat leader list on what club they rode for last season. Wouldn't be surprised if Harris, Joonas, King and Hans were all on the heat leader list. The Wolves from last season will likely have only one rider in the list so it'll need to be made up from riders at other clubs.

Why not? You cant decide who is on the heat leader list on what club they rode for last season. Wouldn't be surprised if Harris, Joonas, King and Hans were all on the heat leader list. The Wolves from last season will likely have only one rider in the list so it'll need to be made up from riders at other clubs.

I guess it depends how much they base it on averages and how much on riders in heatleader positions. You'll know which one they are using if Kenny Bjerre is on the list or not!

If Dak is on the list, does that mean Watt wouldn't be?

r!

Watt wouldn't be on the list of I did it. Dak would.

Most are obvious one way or the other. Then you have a few who you have to look at the stats (Watt and North) but the stats are pretty clear. Then you have the likes of King and Kylmo who are border line either way.

I'd say any rider who has raced 14 or more of his 20 meetings as a heat leader in 2015 should be a heat leader.

I'd say any rider who has raced 14 or more of his 20 meetings as a heat leader in 2015 should be a heat leader.

But then you run the risk of having a rider from a strong team who hasn't ridden as a heat leader, whos 'real' average is higher than heat leaders at a weak team

But then you run the risk of having a rider from a strong team who hasn't ridden as a heat leader, whos 'real' average is higher than heat leaders at a weak team

True, which is why actually given a choice of use my list of averages (tweaked for riders like Pedersen and the others who didn't race enough meetings)

You have to admire Poole and Ford in many ways, but their determination and resolve to put themseves first and stuff the rest is hastening the rush to the bottom.

no not really ,

you have to criticise the other promoters for letting him get away with it ... time and time again. :icon_smile_clown: