British Speedway Forum

Poole 2016

You're as blinkered as Starman!

Not blinkered at all and I say things as I see them............I tell it as it is and if people do not like it its not my problem.............

RP

What converted PL average will Ellis be on??

Interesting thought as he did not ride PL last year...............

• Like 1

Well at the Nov meeting the rest of the BSPA need to scupper his plans then, simples!

it amuses me people say the rules are made in Poole favour but unless I have it wrong there are 7 other teams in the league and if they all or at 5 of the other promoters stick together they will out vote Ford on all the rules .
  • Like 4

it amuses me people say the rules are made in Poole favour but unless I have it wrong there are 7 other teams in the league and if they all or at 5 of the other promoters stick together they will out vote Ford on all the rules .

Doesn't mean the rules don't keep favouring Poole though. But it does make it bloody perplexing as to why they keep letting them get away with it and helping them out! Clearly a bit thick most of them.

Try to explain why they always are then like the draft in the last two years for starters ...I understand what your saying but year in year out it happens ..

Try to explain why they always are then like the draft in the last two years for starters ...I understand what your saying but year in year out it happens ..

I can only guess other promoters want the same same rules and regs as Poole others must vote with Ford it's the only way , but how can it be every season we hear Poole make the rules but how can they without the help of others .

I can only guess other promoters want the same same rules and regs as Poole others must vote with Ford it's the only way , but how can it be every season we hear Poole make the rules but how can they without the help of others .

but the others for some reason think they need ford.....he's either very convincing or he threatens to pull the plug

but the others for some reason think they need ford.....he's either very convincing or he threatens to pull the plug

Let him pull the plug and put an end to the misery that is the EL. Another season and a further watering down - at this rate it will be PL or worse still - NL!

• Like 2

How about this team?

1 Maciej Janowski 8.97

2 Chris Holder 7.47

3 Hans Andersen 6.45

4 Rory Schlein 6.24

5 Jack Holder 4.26

6 Kyle Newman 4.10

7 Adam Ellis 3.00

Total: 40.49

No Janowski next season and Holder will decide on his plans in the new year and is unsure about how many leagues he needs to ride in but will be back for Torun at least.

Brady Kurtz is a possibility and Davey Watt going in the opposite direction giving Poole Andersen North and Kurtz as the foundation along with Newman.

No Janowski next season and Holder will decide on his plans in the new year and is unsure about how many leagues he needs to ride in but will be back for Torun at least.

Brady Kurtz is a possibility and Davey Watt going in the opposite direction giving Poole Andersen North and Kurtz as the foundation along with Newman.

Where has it been announced janowski will not be riding here next season?
  • Like 1

How about this team?

1 Maciej Janowski 8.97

2 Chris Holder 7.47

3 Hans Andersen 6.45

4 Rory Schlein 6.24

5 Jack Holder 4.26

6 Kyle Newman 4.10

7 Adam Ellis 3.00

Total: 40.49

It has 4 heatleaders?

Miedzinski is available.

Ha ha ha :D

Where has it been announced janowski will not be riding here next season?

Seeing as Magic is very silent at the mo about it, people are basing on what he said last winter about riding in UK or Sweden not both!