British Speedway Forum

Poole 2016

Poole reserves even when struggling like at Swindon stiil manage to outscore their counterparts. The reserves will be food for near on 15 points between them and that is the reason why Poole are ans always will be favourites for the league.

Even if 2 of the other 5 only get 5 or 6 then the other 3 need 10 each and they win a meeting comfortably.

As already stated if Poole dont win the league it will be a major shock. Nobody has the firepower over 2 legs to beat them.

I see the usual suspects are declaring they are struggling so if they dont win they can say told you so.

Certain people can state things as many times as they like it doesn’t add any level of authority to what they are saying…

I wouldn’t be shocked if either of Belle Vue or Wolverhampton turned Poole over in a 2 leg tie. You can make a strong case for any of the 3 winning the title – the end of the EL season is shaping up to be pretty excellent.

• Like 1

Poole reserves even when struggling like at Swindon stiil manage to outscore their counterparts. The reserves will be food for near on 15 points between them and that is the reason why Poole are ans always will be favourites for the league.

Even if 2 of the other 5 only get 5 or 6 then the other 3 need 10 each and they win a meeting comfortably.

As already stated if Poole dont win the league it will be a major shock. Nobody has the firepower over 2 legs to beat them.

I see the usual suspects are declaring they are struggling so if they dont win they can say told you so.

If we ride like we did at Swindon we have no chance of winning the title, we need to top the table because if we don't we are likely to be at Wolves which would most likely end in disaster for us.

oh dear poole have a bit of competition for the first time in

years and the panic button is pushed. change the team they

are not good enough. they were till tai returned to wolves

and also no rider can keep top form all season all have

their up and downs. chiil and let the rest of us watch a

evenly matched final for once. COME ON YOU WOLVES :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 1

evenly matched final for once. COME ON YOU WOLVES :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol:

It was even matched last year!

Certain people can state things as many times as they like it doesn’t add any level of authority to what they are saying…

I wouldn’t be shocked if either of Belle Vue or Wolverhampton turned Poole over in a 2 leg tie. You can make a strong case for any of the 3 winning the title – the end of the EL season is shaping up to be pretty excellent.

I'd still back us over 2 legs with our current team...however as others have said we need all 7 to perform to their ability to win the EL assuming we reach the final.

If we don't win the EL, I'd hardly call it a 'shock', more a case of other teams wanting it more and performing as a unit when it matters. Our loss will be their gain.

Who's panicking? I'm certainly not and neither is Matt Ford.

If we ride like we did at Swindon we have no chance of winning the title, we need to top the table because if we don't we are likely to be at Wolves which would most likely end in disaster for us.

I don't think we'll ride that poorly again fb, that was a woeful meeting and I think we'd struggle to be that bad a second time.

Personally i dont care what anybody says, if we lose the league it will be of our own making and not for the want of trying. If anybody beats us then clearly they wanted it more. Nothing to do with choking, and should we win it then its got nothing to do with being favorites. At this moment in time BV should be favorites and in the driving seat as they have been the most consistant team all season. But everybody has a bad patch !!

Personally i dont care what anybody says, if we lose the league it will be of our own making and not for the want of trying. If anybody beats us then clearly they wanted it more. Nothing to do with choking, and should we win it then its got nothing to do with being favorites. At this moment in time BV should be favorites and in the driving seat as they have been the most consistant team all season. But everybody has a bad patch !!

Woah, that is a good post for you Starman! 😲
  • Like 1

Woah, that is a good post for you Starman!

Well its very true, if we want it bad enough we will win it. But as i said BV are clearly in the driving seat.

• Like 1