British Speedway Forum

Poole 2016

He is 5th yes so even more reason why he should be expected to perform at a reasonable level all the time, if i had as bad a day a work as he had i would be sacked and rightly so

Then you would have to sack all your team. Everyone of them has had at least one bad night this season. When Middlo retires you must step into his shoes as your man management is on another level to the rest of us.

• Like 2

Then you would have to sack all your team. Everyone of them has had at least one bad night this season. When Middlo retires you must step into his shoes as your man management is on another level to the rest of us.

Sorry mate but for a rider of his abillity and standing to score one point on a a track that he knows backwards is very poor indeed. Whichever way you dress it up.

Edited by Starman2006

Sorry mate but for a rider of his abillity and standing to score one point on a a track that he knows backwards is very poor indeed. Whichever way you dress it up.

No dispute it was a poor performance but the other guy wanted him sacked and forgets he is above all other Poole riders in the averages.

No dispute it was a poor performance but the other guy wanted him sacked and forgets he is above all other Poole riders in the averages.

No i dont want him sacked, but like many other poole fans im bitterly disapointed. Given even an average night, It was the difference between winning and losing.

Wouldn't want any team manager other than Middlo, it isn't his fault Hans was crap. I don't want Hans sacked, i just said if i performed like that i would be sacked, maybe sacked would be a bit extreme but it wouldn't be accepted as just a bad day at the office. Hans apologised to his team mates, how about apologising to his fans who spent a lot of money going to support him. He is the team captain and mean't to take an example. Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 1

Wouldn't want any team manager other than Middlo, it isn't his fault Hans was crap. I don't want Hans sacked, i just said if i performed like that i would be sacked, maybe sacked would be a bit extreme but it wouldn't be accepted as just a bad day at the office. Hans apologised to his team mates, how about apologising to his fans who spent a lot of money going to support him. He is the team captain and mean't to take an example.

He didn't say sorry to us and he was shi#t all season. Know you know what we had to put up with.

• Like 4

Wouldn't want any team manager other than Middlo, it isn't his fault Hans was crap.

I thought Middlo always got the best out of his riders?

To think all the Poole fans went on about how Hans would be appreciated and how terrible it was some Bees fans gave him stick.

What's the word? Hypocrites!

:D:D

• Like 1

Agree with Marky one bad night and we still got a point as some of my fellow poole fans have said the league is won in October time to really criticise is if the low scores carry on which i dont believe they will

I think it's the reason behind him having a bad night that people have an issue with.

I think it's the reason behind him having a bad night that people have an issue with.

Do you know what the reason was?

Just going to ask the same question. No rider wants to have a bad night - points wise. And I don't 'buy' this lowering their average rubbish.

Having sponsored riders over the years, I have seen how riders can be so down after a meeting and very hard on themselves so I just don't believe it!

• Like 5

Rubbish, you were raving about how great he was last season before he'd even signed for you.

If you're going to tell lies you need to remember what you have said in the past better than others remember what you have said in the past!

Touche !!

Yes i was and quite right to, but there's not a poole fan including me who has said we are expecting great things from him this season, i even put that on our forum in the Winter. This is a learning curve season. Facts pal.

I suggest, before you runaway at the mouth you read posts properly and not read into them what you would prefer to read !!! I was looking at Brady with a critical speedway supporters eye not a partisan, terrace, flag waver. I have a lot of admiration for the kid and I am just considering his present form.

To think all the Poole fans went on about how Hans would be appreciated and how terrible it was some Bees fans gave him stick.

What's the word? Hypocrites!

Never said that myself, If he rides badly why shouldn't i criticise him after all he is supposed to be our best rider as well as being the captain.

• Like 1

Touche !!

I suggest, before you runaway at the mouth you read posts properly and not read into them what you would prefer to read !!! I was looking at Brady with a critical speedway supporters eye not a partisan, terrace, flag waver. I have a lot of admiration for the kid and I am just considering his present form.

How many times you been to Poole this season ?

People expect too much of him I think. Especially when Matt compared him to Darcy, shouldn't have done that. Riders progress at different speeds, this year he is learning all the new tracks. If he doesn't progress much next year then I think it's fair to ask questions, but not yet.

• Like 3