British Speedway Forum

Poole 2016

Brady getting some extra racing in by joining Kyle and brother Todd at Plymouth. Good move with no Pirate fixtures for a month after next Wednesday v Swindon!!

Good that will help him.

Brady getting some extra racing in by joining Kyle and brother Todd at Plymouth. Good move with no Pirate fixtures for a month after next Wednesday v Swindon!!

Needed another season in the PL imo. Still a very raw talent.

• Like 1

SO he was Australian Champion before his first meeting for Poole, since Middlo has got his hands on him he's gone backwards, dropped the reserve and now has to drop back to the PL. Maybe Middlo isn't the wonder worker starman claims?

Edited by SCB

SO he was Australian Champion before his first meeting for Poole, since Middlo has got his hands on him he's gone backwards, dropped the reserve and now has to drop back to the PL. Maybe Middlo isn't the wonder worker starman claims?

What is it to do with Middlo? he actually has been good for his career. Everyone i know in speedway none of them has a bad word to say about Neil this year was always going to be a tough year for Brady.I stick to my opinion that Brady is a top prospect he will prove it in time.
  • Like 3

Thats the first real bad meeting Bradys had since he joined us. He had been coming on nicely. But its not a poole thing, is it...

What is it to do with Middlo? he actually has been good for his career. Everyone i know in speedway none of them has a bad word to say about Neil this year was always going to be a tough year for Brady.I stick to my opinion that Brady is a top prospect he will prove it in time.

Totally agree this year is going to be tough for Brady and doubling up is the right thing to do at this stage in his career. He will prove to be a top rider in time.

• Like 1

Said it before and said it again Brady needs to learn how the throttle works.

All he does is just screw it on and hang off the bike, works well on the bigger tracks like Somerset and Peterborough but when a bit of throttle control and finesse is needed he is found wanting and slips backwards in races by chasing the high and wide line.

Im sure people think this is Poole bashing!!

Brady is a great young rider but he has loads to learn

Well you must think it is otherwise you wouldn't think to say it. ;):D

Thats the first real bad meeting Bradys had since he joined us. He had been coming on nicely. But its not a poole thing, is it...

No, it's a Starman thing.... ;)

Said it before and said it again Brady needs to learn how the throttle works.

All he does is just screw it on and hang off the bike, works well on the bigger tracks like Somerset and Peterborough but when a bit of throttle control and finesse is needed he is found wanting and slips backwards in races by chasing the high and wide line.

Brady is a great young rider but he has loads to learn

Well he should learn it at Plymouth then - or aren't you that familiar with other PL tracks?!

Not Poole bashing?? But I bet you've put nothing on the Plymouth/Brady threads in the PL section?! No I thought not.............!! :mad:

Edited by Skidder1

i just think belle view took to the differing track conditions better than poole did..

chris holder said the track is awful during an interview and it was only the poole riders who were finding it difficult

nothing more than that I think if the track was the same as it usually is things may well had been different..

its one meeting that all not the end of the world and I certainly don't think any rider in particular is to blame.

• Like 1

Well he should learn it at Plymouth then - or aren't you that familiar with other PL tracks?!

Not Poole bashing?? But I bet you've put nothing on the Plymouth/Brady threads in the PL section?! No I thought not.............!! :mad:

Where have i said he wouldnt learn it? And yes Plymouth should help him.

Right now Brady needs to master the smaller tracks.

I havent slagged Kurtz off in anyway, in fact i praised him as a good young rider with a couple of flaws that need ironing out same as most youngsters coming through.

Why you have to make it into something different is beyond me.

Oh and nobody else on this thread has mentioned it on the Plymouth thread either. Wasnt aware i had to 'double up' my post.

Edited by Gavan

starman likes to tell us Neil works wonders. Well he taken a highly rated, going places youngster and broke him. Yet I can't think of any rider Middlo has got hold of and turned their career around aside from Adam Skornicki.

starman likes to tell us Neil works wonders. Well he taken a highly rated, going places youngster and broke him. Yet I can't think of any rider Middlo has got hold of and turned their career around aside from Adam Skornicki.

You are one deluded person. Brady has one bad meeting and you throttle him. Sad . Brady is still learning, every poole fan knows this is a learning curve season for him, every poole fan also doesn't expect to much from him seemingly appart from you and the clown from Essex ipswich or where ever he resides..

Edited by Starman2006

Middlo turned around the career of Skornicki? ?

Adam was always 5-7 pointer throughout his career, don't recall exactly what he did different at Poole than he did in all his seasons with Wolves?

Baffled.

• Like 4

Where have i said he wouldnt learn it? And yes Plymouth should help him.

Right now Brady needs to master the smaller tracks.

I havent slagged Kurtz off in anyway, in fact i praised him as a good young rider with a couple of flaws that need ironing out same as most youngsters coming through.

Why you have to make it into something different is beyond me.

Oh and nobody else on this thread has mentioned it on the Plymouth thread either. Wasnt aware i had to 'double up' my post.

Clearly you don't read your own posts then. If you are such a clued up person then why don't you pop down and give him some tution, im sure he will be happy to take your advice.. :rofl: There's a section called Premier league where you have a team well, sort of, called Ipswich, why don't you go fill it with your dross. Clearly you have a personal problem with Poole. Because for every 1000 posts you put on our threads you might put on on the Ippo thread. Everytime you come on here you go straight to the poole section. Funny that... :o

Edited by Starman2006

You are one deluded person. Brady has one bad meeting and you throttle him. Sad . Brady is still learning, every poole fan knows this is a learning curve season for him, every poole fan also doesn't expect to much from him seemingly appart from you and the clown from Essex ipswich or where ever he resides..

SHUT UP YOU ABSOLUTE PILLOCK!!!

i praised Brady you t0sser.

i said he still has lots to learn namely his all out style of riding and when to control the throttle.

Its called an observation!!!!!!!

SHUT UP YOU ABSOLUTE PILLOCK!!!

i praised Brady you t0sser.

i said he still has lots to learn namely his all out style of riding and when to control the throttle.

Its called an observation!!!!!!!

There you go, more abusive and argumentitive posts from you. You call your top post praising him i would hardly call it that? and your response to Skidder was definately a you post, unless you didn't write it of course. You seriously do have a personal hang up with Poole.

Brady has had one bad meeting, and you and the other clowns jump all over him from a great height. And by the way, Somerset is exactly a metre bigger than ours :lol: Like i said, why don't you pop down and give him the benifit of your experience, im sure he will appreciate it..

Edited by Starman2006