British Speedway Forum

Poole 2016

I don't think we will lose tomorrow (unless I have missed something and we turn into Coventry overnight!) but I think Wolves could keep it within 6.

I hope you're right! If kyle and Adam were riding I'd feel a lot more confident to be honest but we'll see.

I hope you're right! If kyle and Adam were riding I'd feel a lot more confident to be honest but we'll see.

If both Kyle and Adam were riding id be very confident.

I'm confused !!!

EDR riders use their PL averages for original team declarations. Newman has a lower average than Kerr and Wright. Newman's PL average has dropped. Kerr and Wrights have increased. Yet both can replace Newman.

But presumably Newman has moved up the EDR list. So he was the top (or nearly?) EDR rider last year on average. Drops down the list due to his PL average and climbs back to the top after 4 meetings ... although the comparison isn't equal as other EDR riders have been riding against Heat Leaders. Had Wright not dropped to second string yesterday, Newman would have been replaced by a Heat Leader.

A very confused system.

• Like 1

holders just knackered, gp saturday, poland sunday, monmore monday, swedish league tuesday,poole wednesday...

At the end of the day, that is his choice, nobody ordered him to sign contacts here there and everywhere !.

Chris Harris has coped with everything, even not having a workshop in main land Europe !!!!

• Like 1

holders just knackered, gp saturday, poland sunday, monmore monday, swedish league tuesday,poole wednesday...

Already? The season has only just started so what's he going to be like in a few months time? :lol: I can't see him being around come play off time.