British Speedway Forum

Poole 2016

Excuse me Mr Watt, but we are not Lakeside!! We make changes when necessary.

He has been at Poole long enough to know this!

I sort of understand what Davey is saying but to say that he should have been given until August to improve... no way! The fact of the matter is Matt had to make a move whilst he still had a window of opportunity.

August? He's having a laugh, isn't he??!
  • Like 2

What you mean to say is that Watt had to go because Coventry were sniffing round Pedersen!

You spend a lot of time telling people what they meant to say! What I had meant to say was what I said. Watt had to go because had his average fallen much further there would be no opportunity to sign Bjarne, a Poole asset, who Matt has always said he hoped would return one day.

• Like 2

It doesn't say that he wanted til August it says if his form had been as bad in August he would've understood his sacking more than now.

Matt has pooped on him from a great height, nothing else to say really.

Edited by Trees

It doesn't say that he wanted til August it says if his form had been as bad in August he would've understood his sacking more than now.

Matt has rubbish on him from a great height, nothing else to say really.

If his form was still this bad in August, his average would be 1.5/2 points lower. Great replacement we could have got then! I think Matt did the right thing, tough on Davey but right all the same.
  • Like 1

I sort of understand what Davey is saying but to say that he should have been given until August to improve... no way! The fact of the matter is Matt had to make a move whilst he still had a window of opportunity.

Dont see any reason that an expierianced ,seasoned,International rider like Watt should be given time to improve should be ready from the off.What was he doing all winter!
  • Like 2

Absolutely the correct decision to let Watt go, he has been in decline the last couple of years and although he had a reasonable season last year you can't keep someone who is scoring so poorly. Bjarne may not be the rider he was either but he was let down by Lakeside and deserves a team place and will be an improvement on Davey.

• Like 1

Excuse me Mr Watt, but we are not Lakeside!! We make changes when necessary.

He has been at Poole long enough to know this!

August? He's having a laugh, isn't he??!

Oh dear L.C.G you are in danger of becoming another one of the Poole win at all costs brigade...woah there!

• Like 1

Delighted to see Mr Watt at his whining best, Poole Speedway and Matt Ford have to do whats best for the club, and Watt wasn't scoring so its entirely understandable that Watt has been replaced.

Rubbish Ford has had this planned for a few weeks Watt just his chance to get the old fart back...he generally craps on someone from a great height now and again

Who is this 'Boby' who left a comment on the Horses**t Echo saying it will 'take the pressure off Davey'?...wtf is that supposed to mean? He wont be earning anything surely that adds more pressure to his life!

If Watt is having personal issues why not get signed off for a couple of weeks like they did with Dakota North?

Yeah good question?! Because it suited them with Dakota then and it suits them now bringing Byawne back...double standards?

Edited by hagonshocker