British Speedway Forum

Poole 2016

I thought you said Poole don't pay top wages in the EL and riders come to ride for the Pirates for other reasons. Make your mind up!

Poole don't pay silly wages but they do have quite a few decent sponsors who put packages together for certain riders. Some sponsors stick with a rider no matter who he rides for (depending on what their product/service is) eg Bjarne amongst others, but some don't and only offer the big bucks when riding for Poole.

• Like 1

Press articles often deviate from the truth as it does not matter who wrote it it will often be edited down.................so I never said he was a liar............just that I do not believe everything they write in the press................

RP

So when you read they will only ride for Poole it's likewise not necessarily true either.

That makes sense now.

• Like 1

Well I am not one who has ever begged for a certain rider to leave at any time..............if a rider has a loss of form as Chris did this year I would not be saying he should go or be replaced like some fans on here...................if changes need to be made they will be but it will not be the baying fans that force them..........

And you believe everything you read in there???????????? I certainly don't................

RP

It's quoted from Holder though! So you don't believe Holder? ;)

You have to love the spin that comes out of Poole sometimes. So North was going to stay in Australia if he didnt get offers? That was never going to happen was it?

Why would he stay in UK if he didn't have a team place?

It's quoted from Holder though! So you don't believe Holder? ;)

Why would he stay in UK if he didn't have a team place?

I meant that he wouldn't have got offers, of course he would have! There is no way no one would offer him a deal for 2016 throughout Europe and the UK.

Meanwhile in the real world of course any rider will have his team preferences but at the end of the day and because it is their living, they will go where the money is and good luck to them.

Personally I'm pleased to see Chris, Dak etc are back riding in the UK and good luck to them.

By the look of things you don't get out at all. :oops:

Give it a try and it might help you lighten up! :lol:

So only people that stay in can identify cheating scumbags? Weird logic.

I'll NEVER lighten up when it comes to cheats. I hope you respect that as I respect your right to love cheats and cheating. Each to their own.

Don't see why this is so important to people to be honest. Poole couldn't fit him in, he obviously considered taking the year off but changed his mind.

So what? Are we that short of discussion points?

It's not that. A Poole fan called poster morons for questioning the events during the semi final and his reasoning was due to North staying home next season to care for his Dad.

He/she was wrong.

• Like 2

I'll NEVER lighten up when it comes to cheats. I hope you respect that as I respect your right to love cheats and cheating. Each to their own.

I am bewildered to know what cheating Poole and Matt Ford have gone and done now?

It's not that. A Poole fan called poster morons for questioning the events during the semi final and his reasoning was due to North staying home next season to care for his Dad.

He/she was wrong.

Clearly staying in again tonight then!

Poole have made some dodgy moves over the years just as many other teams have but that doesn't fit in with the agenda does it .

Of course that doesn't make it right and which I have criticised Poole on here and not ignored it. Therefore to say I " love cheats and cheating" only shows how you ( and to be fair, a few others) somehow turn everything into Poole cheating just as an obsessive would.

I have no respect for you personally because I don't know you and from what I have read, that's no surprise.

Edited by Poole Quay 7
  • Like 1

I am bewildered to know what cheating Poole and Matt Ford have gone and done now?

Poole havent cheated as far as i can tell.

Farcical that Buck wasnt on the heat leader list but Watt is so it evens out.

What gets on peoples nerves is things like what Red Panda is doing with the Holder situation. He quite clearly has stated he would ride elsewhere but his first love is Poole. Nothing wrong in that apart from Red Panda trying to say he never said it and arguing with everyone.

The situation with North was all covered up very conveniently and lo and behold he is back racing over here.

Sort out your fans like Red Panda and Starman and Poole may have more respect on this forum

• Like 2

Press articles often deviate from the truth as it does not matter who wrote it it will often be edited down.................so I never said he was a liar............just that I do not believe everything they write in the press................

RP

We all know that press articles SOMETIMES deviate from the truth, but unless you can produce evidence that this particular article is incorrect then it's reasonable to assume it's true.

Starman has made a fool of himself and now has the good sense to keep quiet about if , you are losing whatever slim shred of credibility you may have had by clinging to the unlikely idea that Holders reported comment was the exact opposite of the truth, without a shred of proper evidence to back up your claim. Just like you said other promoters just sit back and wait for fans to come to them but you couldn't name them when I challenged you on it, just like you have been caught out spouting rubbish you couldn't back up on other occasions.

• Like 2

What gets on peoples nerves is things like what Red Panda is doing with the Holder situation. He quite clearly has stated he would ride elsewhere but his first love is Poole. Nothing wrong in that apart from Red Panda trying to say he never said it and arguing with everyone.

The situation with North was all covered up very conveniently and lo and behold he is back racing over here.

Sort out your fans like Red Panda and Starman and Poole may have more respect on this forum

I don't need 'sorting out'...............I just don't believe everything I read in the press.................

We all know that press articles SOMETIMES deviate from the truth, but unless you can produce evidence that this particular article is incorrect then it's reasonable to assume it's true.

Starman has made a fool of himself and now has the good sense to keep quiet about if , you are losing whatever slim shred of credibility you may have had by clinging to the unlikely idea that Holders reported comment was the exact opposite of the truth, without a shred of proper evidence to back up your claim. Just like you said other promoters just sit back and wait for fans to come to them but you couldn't name them when I challenged you on it, just like you have been caught out spouting rubbish you couldn't back up on other occasions.

Again I have said that I don't believe everything I read in the press and as regards your other comments about spouting rubbish I am afraid to say I have seen you do it on a number of occasions on different threads...............so don't accuse me of something that you are good at yourself.............

I am entitled to an opinion as much as the next person..............and I respect other peoples opinions............there are times when I have no respect though and sadly this forum regardless of who the poster is is becoming very disrespectful..............you don't like what I have to say then its not my problem.............but when other posters start bullying posters such as myself is something I draw the line at..............

We all make errors in posts but it seems that I get picked on more than most...............and even if I give good accurate information which more often than not I do I get accused of being wrong..............quite honestly I don't care what people think of what I post............what I care about is my team regardless of how well we do or not as the case may be..............

RP

Clearly staying in again tonight then!

Poole have made some dodgy moves over the years just as many other teams have but that doesn't fit in with the agenda does it .

Of course that doesn't make it right and which I have criticised Poole on here and not ignored it. Therefore to say I " love cheats and cheating" only shows how you ( and to be fair, a few others) somehow turn everything into Poole cheating just as an obsessive would.

I have no respect for you personally because I don't know you and from what I have read, that's no surprise.

Saying you don't respect someone because you don't know them is a sad life choice.

I respect everyone until they behave in a manner that means they don't deserve it anymore.

Once again each to their own but I much prefer my world.

Oh and who goes out at 4 (or 8 for that matter) on a Saturday?

Be back tomorrow but not before lunch, it's gonna be a late one.

I don't need 'sorting out'...............I just don't believe everything I read in the press.................

Again I have said that I don't believe everything I read in the press and as regards your other comments about spouting rubbish I am afraid to say I have seen you do it on a number of occasions on different threads...............so don't accuse me of something that you are good at yourself.............

I am entitled to an opinion as much as the next person..............and I respect other peoples opinions............there are times when I have no respect though and sadly this forum regardless of who the poster is is becoming very disrespectful..............you don't like what I have to say then its not my problem.............but when other posters start bullying posters such as myself is something I draw the line at..............

We all make errors in posts but it seems that I get picked on more than most...............and even if I give good accurate information which more often than not I do I get accused of being wrong..............quite honestly I don't care what people think of what I post............what I care about is my team regardless of how well we do or not as the case may be..............

RP

I have never said I don't spout rubbish at times and when I do I get shot down, like everybody else. That's not the same as what you are doing here though which is making a statement about Chris Holder that has absolutely no factual or evidential basis whatsoever, which implies that either Holder is lying or Speedway Star are twisting the truth and printing the opposite of what he said. You didn't present that as an opinion you presented it as fact. Just as you said other promoters just sit back and wait for the fans to come to them, another statement that you couldn't, and still cant back up when asked.

Opinions are one thing but I cant think of another poster on the forum, apart from Starman that consistently makes bald statements with no factual basis whatsoever.

Take a deep breath and look at some of the unsubstantiated stuff you have posted, which is even making other Poole fans cringe

• Like 5

Starman has made a fool of himself and now has the good sense to keep quiet about if ,

Really, im still here, but i find it a pointless exercise talking to people like you and umpteen others on here who clearly have issues...

The day you leave this forum will be the day i put the flags out. Havn't you got an Ipswich thread to go to, as you are a fan, alledgedly..

Edited by Starman2006

I think I said it before. There is more b*llocks and bitches on here than Battersea dogs home. Nothing changes. Same old animals spewing out rabid propaganda. Good job they only stay on this forum and don't go out!

Good job ive not been on here all night then, init.. ;)

Really, im still here, but i find it a pointless exercise talking to people like you and umpteen others on here who clearly have issues...

The day you leave this forum will be the day i put the flags out. Havn't you got an Ipswich thread to go to, as you are a fan, alledgedly..

oh my god i forgot the forum rules that i must only post on my own teams thread!

do your research pal as ive been on Somerset, Glasgow, Lakeside , Edinburgh and Newcastle threads in the last few days.

ive only actually made one comment on a Poole thread and lo and behold in comes the village idiot to make a remark.

If you also read the comment i didnt have a go at Poole. But the fact of the matter is that 99% of the bad stuff on this forum about Poole is down to you and the comments you make but you cant see that. Your own fans are telling you to put a sock in it yet you just spout crap after crap.

I dont have an issue with any Poole fans on here (so come on Red Panda wake up) but you are a law unto yourself and give your club, on this forum, a bad name

Starman2006, on 13 Dec 2015 - 01:40 AM, said:

Why do you always react ? They wind you up everyday like a clockwork toy & you fall for it again , again & again ! Ignore the comments you don't like , rise above it , don't read it ..You will feel a lot better for it .

• Like 1