British Speedway Forum

Poole 2016

Yes, sorry that was not very clear Semion. "The club must, by the 31st March following the date of inspection, demonstrate how this capacity can be achieved". So In PTFC case, by next March and this applies every year if you get promoted. For Conference National (Grade A) 4,000 rising to 5,000.

In the case of segregation, you don't have to implement it, just have to take into account the requirements of segregation. In the case of my team, it was only used when Stockport County visited. It was a bit crazy really because at HT they allowed everyone to change ends!! :shock:

Oh and by the way, the visiting team dressing room must have hot running water for showers and wash basins!! ;):D

• Like 3

Yes, sorry that was not very clear Semion. "The club must, by the 31st March following the date of inspection, demonstrate how this capacity can be achieved". So In PTFC case, by next March and this applies every year if you get promoted. For Conference National (Grade A) 4,000 rising to 5,000.

In the case of segregation, you don't have to implement it, just have to take into account the requirements of segregation. In the case of my team, it was only used when Stockport County visited. It was a bit crazy really because at HT they allowed everyone to change ends!! :shock:

Oh and by the way, the visiting team dressing room must have hot running water for showers and wash basins!! ;):D

and not forgetting separate male and female changing rooms for Officials :D

• Like 1

Will Ellis now be Poole's number 1? His average is 8 from 02/05/16.

He'll have the highest average for a week or so but won't be riding at 1. With Buzz and Bjarne as 2nd strings it shouldn't make too much difference to overall results (he says with a deep gulp!! :D )

Much more of a worry is how long Kyle will be missing??

Pleased to see Bjarne back in the Elite League. Smart move by Poole. Bjarne been sitting on the sidelines and I was surprised no club had moved in for him

Maybe others were considering moving in for him, but were blocked by the promoter of the club that holds his registration? ;)

• Like 2

Maybe others were considering moving in for him, but were blocked by the promoter of the club that holds his registration? ;)

Not nessercerly, If a club wants to talk to a rider the promoter who's asset it is should let them, if that rider is not riding in this country..

There was me thinking Matt cared about his riders .....

"I really wanted to give Davey as much support as possible as I know he has a few issues outside of racing. But we are in a results-driven business and it just has not been happening for Dave." - Matt Fodeleted

deleted

Edited by marky

Delighted to see Mr Watt at his whining best, Poole Speedway and Matt Ford have to do whats best for the club, and Watt wasn't scoring so its entirely understandable that Watt has been replaced.

• Like 1

I sort of understand what Davey is saying but to say that he should have been given until August to improve... no way! The fact of the matter is Matt had to make a move whilst he still had a window of opportunity.

For what ever reason Watt was under performing and Ford acted, maybe showing one of the reasons why Poole are winners, other teams seem content to let riders under perform on a weekly bases then act when its to late.

• Like 3

I sort of understand what Davey is saying but to say that he should have been given until August to improve... no way! The fact of the matter is Matt had to make a move whilst he still had a window of opportunity.

What you mean to say is that Watt had to go because Coventry were sniffing round Pedersen!

• Like 5