British Speedway Forum

Poole 2016

I've actually lost count Steve!!

If " Paul " wants to push me, then I will have a go!?

I just got home and started catching up with this thread. I notice that three pages back you were complaining about posters behaving like kids in a playground and then said that in future you would only comment positively on matters involving Poole Speedway.

You seem to have then spent 3 pages and 10 posts bickering with different people without a single post about Poole Speedway. In fact behaving like .....er... a kid in a playground :o

Do you think it might be an idea to grow up, let the personal stuff drop to get back to Poole Speedway, as it is actually a Poole Speedway thread ? It is getting a bit tedious after 3 pages of it.

And you have the nerve to call me blinkered...

???? Usual nonsense unconnected to the post you're responding too.

When I was discussing a PM I actually meant to Starman - Sorry for any confusion!

If it's an opinion that you continually say most days. then sorry, but that seems boarding on " obsession"

Fair enough on your first point, but as for your second it's called 'being sick of a serial poster talking childish gibberish, calling other posters names and blindly defending the undefendable'. Maybe if these loopy actions were being carried out by another teams supporter I wouldn't care, however mud sticks and the Poole Pirates and their magnificent supporters deserve better.

When you can match the standard of of statmans posts then you can reply chris g .intill then know your roll

I assume you're 'trying' to be sarcastic...EPIC FAIL!

Edited by chris4gillian

All factually correct . Its how Steve styles himself on twitter !

https://twitter.com/steve_shovlar

No its not correct as that is most certainly NOT my account.

I do not use Twitter and it was clearly made up a fair while ago by someone on here. Tried to get it removed but impossible.

• Like 1

No its not correct as that is most certainly NOT my account.

I do not use Twitter and it was clearly made up a fair while ago by someone on here. Tried to get it removed but impossible.

If that's the case Steve then of course I totally appologise and stand corrected but you can see how the misunderstanding occurred. I don't use Twitter either but I think I came across it through a link at some stage.

More than 1 in 8 Under 25 don't have a job (and that excludes those in education), so boo-hoo to the OAPs who are a bit poor too. Also relative poverty is bullrubbish. What that says is that if 60% of the UK lived on steak, caviar and champagne that anyone living on pork chops, eggs and Prosecco would be living in poverty technically. Real poverty is whne you can't afford heat, food, water and a roof over your head - I don't have stats to hand but I bet an awful lot more under 25 can't afford a roof over their head than OAPs

Of course not all pensioners are. But on average, they're better off than the young. So if OAPs get a discount because some of them are poor, can young adults get a discount because more of them on average are poor?

You are vindicated SCB. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-35056530

• Like 1

I can't believe you actually thought that was a genuine account!

I am embarrassed to say I did, living as I do in the steam age and not being up to speed with all this technology nonsense. I think I was fooled by the bit that says something about being the worlds most famous fan of the worlds most famous Speedwáy team which really sounds like the sort if wind up he used to post on here !

It's funny, that report could have been lifted from a couple of my posts on here and tweaked to make it more readable :D

Still, starman knows best :D

That report also said "To ensure that younger households enjoy the same wealth in older age as recently retired households, we need to see a relentless focus on productivity to get wages growing at a healthier rate.

So maybe less time at work spent on Speedway issues and you might catch up.

• Like 2

That report also said "To ensure that younger households enjoy the same wealth in older age as recently retired households, we need to see a relentless focus on productivity to get wages growing at a healthier rate.

So maybe less time at work spent on Speedway issues and you might catch up.

Now if only all young people were wasting their time on speedway related stuff and that was why they were the poor, as at least the sport would be in a good place then :D