British Speedway Forum

Sheffield 2016

Both Simon and Jason has clearly stated on more than one occasion that they both want to be back at Sheffield next season.

If there is any doubts over one of them then I would say it is Simon, the injuries he sustain at Rye were pretty serious and they are or were not healing as well as expected.

I don't think that if we sign both riders for next it will mean that we would have both Arthur and Paco, in fact the introduction of the British number 7 will probably spell the end of one and I think that will be Paco.

So if the top 2 is Steady and Jason, the third heatleader has to be a rider of an average between 6 and 7 points, the favourite for that has to be Ty Proctor assuming he can get his qualification for his visa.

With all that in mind we could go with the following

Stead 10.41

Garrity 8.46

Proctor 6.68

Bates 5.44

Sissis 3.71

British Junior 3.00.

That would leave us with 4.80 for the last rider

That is what I think that is the team that I think the Promotion will be looking to bring in/

Nike lunna

As a Bees/Garrity fan I hope he's back at Sheffield. He has always risen small tracks well but it took him signing for Sheffield to really come on on the big tracks. He seemed to like being there, you seemed to like him. And a happy Jason Garrity is a brilliant Jason Garrity, let's hope it stays that way.

Both Simon and Jason has clearly stated on more than one occasion that they both want to be back at Sheffield next season.

If there is any doubts over one of them then I would say it is Simon, the injuries he sustain at Rye were pretty serious and they are or were not healing as well as expected.

I don't think that if we sign both riders for next it will mean that we would have both Arthur and Paco, in fact the introduction of the British number 7 will probably spell the end of one and I think that will be Paco.

So if the top 2 is Steady and Jason, the third heatleader has to be a rider of an average between 6 and 7 points, the favourite for that has to be Ty Proctor assuming he can get his qualification for his visa.

With all that in mind we could go with the following

Stead 10.41

Garrity 8.46

Proctor 6.68

Bates 5.44

Sissis 3.71

British Junior 3.00.

That would leave us with 4.80 for the last rider

That is what I think that is the team that I think the Promotion will be looking to bring in/

according to the bspa site Jason has an average of 8.88 and josh is coming in at 5.86.

Edited by romans lovechild

according to the bspa site Jason has an average of 8.88 and josh is coming in at 5.86.

Think you are looking at column C in the GSAs which is used if riders are absent from home meetings which includes a 5% addition for guest riders, Column A is the actual average.

http://www.speedwaygb.co/files/downloads/pl15_issue_35.pdf

Edited by Tigerite

Think you are looking at column C in the GSAs which is used if riders are absent from home meetings which includes a 5% addition for guest riders, Column A is the actual average.

http://www.speedwaygb.co/files/downloads/pl15_issue_35.pdf

Also I think Josh get a 2.5% reduction on his average as well.