British Speedway Forum

Posf2 Poole V Coventry

Jacques

Got that information yet, that you said you would get to stop you being a liar. ?

Thought not. :nono:

All the information necessary is now in the public domain.

It wasn't life threatening.

Nor was it serious enough for either North to be bothered to find out more info, or his family to give him more info.

Poole pulled a fast one.... again.

Sad thing is, they didn't need too, they would have won anyway.

• Like 5

Most of it but not all

Never thought it was and neither did you.

Nor was it serious enough for either North to be bothered to find out more info, or his family to give him more info.

If we don't know exactly what it is, you are not in a position to make such a convenient statement. Obviously Dak knows more than you think he knows, to be talking about it in the bar. Were you there. Why does he have to share it.

Really

Of course a two point disputed win was always planned and easy for Poole. In your dreams.

Most of it but not all

If we don't know exactly what it is, you are not in a position to make such a convenient statement. Obviously Dak knows more than you think he knows, to be talking about it in the bar. Were you there. Why does he have to share it.

Really

Of course a two point disputed win was always planned and easy for Poole. In your dreams.

Thanks mate, but you are really wasting your time and breath. It doesn't matter what is said, or how serious the problem is, the know nothings on here will still dispute it.

Most of it but not all

Really

They won the final by two, it's the semi I was referring too.

The 19th is the clubhouse Starry... :drink:

Actually the 19th in this case is the deeper hole North dug with his comments about not being in the loop.

What a load of rubbish. :lol:

.......Starman2006...... Thanks mate, but you are really wasting your time and breath. It doesn't matter what is said, or how serious the problem is, the know nothings on here will still dispute it.

Whereas you of course know all the details. :rolleyes:

Edited by Gemini

Aarggh. I'm sure Dak knows the important parts of what is happening with his dad, just doesn't want to talk about it publicly.

Doesn't want to talk about it publicly but he was blurting it all out in the bar according to Starman. Hmmmmmm.......

Reality is, starman has at long last broke ranks and is saying north is a liar.

Who would have thought it?

Poor old Matt Ford, you almost have to feel sorry for him. Thinks he's cobbled a water tight excuse together to try to keep the lid on it then along comes Starman try to impress us how much he is in the know and opens up the whole can of worms again ! !

" Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive " ----William Shakespeare.

Doesn't want to talk about it publicly but he was blurting it all out in the bar according to Starman. Hmmmmmm.......

Poor old Matt Ford, you almost have to feel sorry for him. Thinks he's cobbled a water tight excuse together to try to keep the lid on it then along comes Starman try to impress us how much he is in the know and opens up the whole can of worms again ! !

" Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive " ----William Shakespeare.

People say all sorts of things they shouldn't when drunk. 😉

Evening all.. been out of the country for a few days..

Not had the time to trawl back thru the thread, but i assume North and his corrupt cronies have set the story straight regarding the hand and nerve injury situation have they ? - cant be good to have inaccurate info floating around i wouldnt have thought..

Any info much appreciated.....

Evening all.. been out of the country for a few days..

Not had the time to trawl back thru the thread, but i assume North and his corrupt cronies have set the story straight regarding the hand and nerve injury situation have they ? - cant be good to have inaccurate info floating around i wouldnt have thought..

Any info much appreciated.....

You know what they say about when you assume - so best not to! It's history - why do you want to keep on about it? Edited by Steve0

You know what they say about when you assume - so best not to! It's history - why do you want to keep on about it?

I'm simply asking...

I was castigated by a fair few last week, just wanted to see if there was any update...

Cheats should never prosper...so THAT'S why i'm keeping on about it..

• Like 4