British Speedway Forum

Posf2 Poole V Coventry

Jacques

Well North must be a really nasty so and so if he was playing golf if his dad was in a coma .

Speedway star article ? that's a magazine that will find the truth out and point the finger :D

But have you read it ?

The one thing this episode has done, is to open the door to a guest being used for a non speedway incident, if Poole had used RR then we wouldn't have all this bickering, as per usual its the lilly livered BSPA who have created this argument/discussion........

Thank chuff for that from somebody else who isn't completely blinkered!! I've been saying and posting that since this whole incident started.

Don't forget Skidder is part of the Poole " propaganda machine".. :D

Yep considering Ouch was talking to Jason about Darcy which made him think about the North situation. Nothing about Norths dad condition at all. Spin at its best.

At least one or two have now started to apologise for their previous anti-Poole/Dak posts - on the Aces v Pirates thread - now that Jason Crump has given more detail!!

Crump spoke to him about Ward, not sure where you got that Jason gave Ouch details about North's father.

At least one or two have now started to apologise for their previous anti-Poole/Dak posts - on the Aces v Pirates thread - now that Jason Crump has given more detail!!

Now we have another one that wants to exaggerate and twist words.

There were not "at least one or two" , there was just the one, namely Ouch. If you read his post he was not apologising for an "anti - Poole stance, he was apologising for the colourful language that he used to express himself . Fair enough, it's understandable that someone who loves the sport gets s a bit OTT at times. We all understand that.

As for your claims about "anti-Poole/Dak " posts I don't think there is a single post on this thread that attacks Poole as a club, or Dak as a person. It is the promoter who is the subject of discussion.

The simple issue that everyone has been raising is whether Matt Ford has been pulling the strings in the background to take advantage of the situation, bearing in mind his past record of manipulation. That is a point that cannot be proven neither can it be disproven but a question fans are entitled to discuss in the light of Fords past behavour . Those are the simple facts and however much the Poole mafia try to twist words or put a spin on it , the questions remain. That is not being Poole haters, it is legitimate concern by genuine tans.

Edited by E I Addio
  • Like 3

Now we have another one that wants to exaggerate and twist words.

There were not "at least one or two" , there was just the one, namely Ouch. If you read his post he was not apologising for an "anti - Poole stance, he was apologising for the colourful language that he used to express himself . Fair enough, it's understandable that someone who loves the sport gets s a bit OTT at times. We all understand that.

As for your claims about "anti-Poole/Dak " posts I don't think there is a single post on this thread that attacks Poole as a club, or Dak as a person. It is the promoter who is the subject of discussion.

The simple issue that everyone has been raising is whether Matt Ford has been pulling the strings in the background to take advantage of the situation, bearing in mind his past record of manipulation. That is a point that cannot be proven neither can it be disproven but a question fans are entitled to discuss in the light of Fords past behavour . Those are the simple facts and however much the Poole mafia try to twist words or put a spin on it , the questions remain. That is not being Poole haters, it is legitimate concern by genuine tans.

Tans or Fans ? :rofl:

Because it was a hand injury, as thats all we know so far from someone whos pretty reliable. And nobody form Poole nor Dak himself have denied it.

So it's an assumed hand injury.

And it required an assumed 12 hour operation. Obviously very minor.:rolleyes:

Well North must be a really nasty so and so if he was playing golf if his dad was in a coma .

Suddenly everyone is a stress expert. :rolleyes:

Now you are changing your point.

My reply was purely and simply to your claim that people were DEMANDING information, which they weren't.it all kicked off becsuse a Poole supporter threw down the challenge to as Dak direct on Twitter or Facebook and somebody called his bluff..

Now you are shifting your ground and saying how can any of us judge what is stress related,mind bringing Josh into it, which is a totally different set of circumstances as others have already pointed out.

The problem is that like everyone that is on dodgy ground you start exaggerating. First you say people were demanding information, now you are trying to tell us that people were praising Josh when he missed a meeting which is quite untrue. From what has been posted on this thread, it's clear that fans understand and have sympathy with Josh but that is not the same as showering him with praise.

I'm just putting forward an alternative idea and reason for Dak not riding.

Reading and interpreting as you like if it suits your argument.

I have some sympathy for both Josh and Dak, how they choose to handle their situations is vastly different.

Anyway most have already hung, drawn and quartered Dak and Poole for it.

I choose to believe there is a bigger picture to it.

I couldn't care less if some agree or not.

Edited by stevebrum
  • Like 1

Me and Jason didn't discuss Dak.

mate its only the Poole fans who read it and believed you had talked about Dak. They have trouble reading some of them or they twist words to suit their arguments. Fair play for apologising for the use of your language.

Tans or Fans ? :rofl:

just for once try discussing the topic or the post from someone.

but no as you usually do you dont have that intellect so you either cal someone a hater or try another avenue this time the spelling of a word that was quite clearly either auto correct or hitting the wrong key.

well on for your worthless input

• Like 3

mate its only the Poole fans who read it and believed you had talked about Dak. They have trouble reading some of them or they twist words to suit their arguments. Fair play for apologising for the use of your language.

Wasn't it only Skidder who said that?! So you can change that to 'Poole fan' thanks. :)

just for once try discussing the topic or the post from someone.

but no as you usually do you dont have that intellect so you either cal someone a hater or try another avenue this time the spelling of a word that was quite clearly either auto correct or hitting the wrong key.

well on for your worthless input

Just for once, why don't you stop stalking my posts. Im getting quite concerned with your obsession of me..

if it is a hand injury then poole have just took the p**s out of speedway once more

you can bet if dak had top scored friday he would of been riding monday.....

imo he didnt look like someone suffering friday he just looked off form.....if he was having trouble rididng he would of given up after 3 laps in some of his races.....

Too right he would because it would suggest he was mentally OK with the situation and, like playing golf later, proved that people with stress and emotion need to occupy their mind and time. Of course he didn't top score, so he had a sick note. Time to move along.

I can't believe this thread is still going, so I went into it to see why.

My better half tells me to keep away from all the children bickering, but guys and girls this has gone on too long.

Have any of you read the Peter Oakes article on the 'Grand Final' in SS last week?

If not page 10, right hand column, start say, at the third paragraph.

I would point out that as a neutral, Peter Oakes has had more allegiance with Coventry than Poole over the years.

Probably one of the most relevant sentences in this whole debate.

• Like 1

Too right he would because it would suggest he was mentally OK with the situation and, like playing golf later, proved that people with stress and emotion need to occupy their mind and time. Of course he didn't top score, so he had a sick note. Time to move along.

Brilliant!

So now we're saying if a rider doesn't feel in the right frame of mind that night, he can have the night off and just bring in a better guest.

That's what this boils down too!

Brilliant!

So now we're saying if a rider doesn't feel in the right frame of mind that night, he can have the night off and just bring in a better guest.

That's what this boils down too!

No 'we' are not, so don't you invent things. Compassionate leave, stress related,etc, in any industry or sport has always been available when certified by a medical person. Get over it.

• Like 1

Well you've heard it hear first golf is the new cure of stress.

No 'we' are not, so don't you invent things. Compassionate leave, stress related,etc, in any industry or sport has always been available when certified by a medical person. Get over it.

The thing is compassionate leave doesn't require a sick note.

That's quite clearly what you have said, no need to invent.

Compassionate leave because your dad has hurt his hand? Not going to happen.. they'd let you have some time off on the day of the incident if you needed to get to the hospital etc.. but asking for time off 3 days later as you might not be mentally right....

This is Poole though, they have a crystal ball and can predict when a rider is and isn't going to be mentally right to ride.

Josh G was a 24 hour thing, and the decision was made late on the day of the meeting.. Poole and North knew how he'd be feeling 72 hours in advance.

It doesn't matter how you twist it, its yet another corrupt tale in the sorry history of Poole and British speedway.

• Like 6