British Speedway Forum

Posf2 Poole V Coventry

Jacques

Oh you have. Although if you don't recall then fair enough I'm not exactly memorable. And yes you're right it doesn't mean I'm not him/her. All I can say this is the only account I've ever had and unless there is a way of proving these things I'd appreciate it if you'd stop accusing me 👍

Just ignore her mate. Her own teams fans will even tell you she has multiple accounts all over the place. I was fooled by her on here when I first joined. I was warned but thought surely no one would actually reply to themselves but turned out she did. Absolute nut job.

• Like 4

Oh you have. Although if you don't recall then fair enough I'm not exactly memorable. And yes you're right it doesn't mean I'm not him/her. All I can say this is the only account I've ever had and unless there is a way of proving these things I'd appreciate it if you'd stop accusing me

Don't tell her your name Robin, me ole' Dutch

• Like 2

Just out of interest, did you really expect him to provide full details? Including photos and surgeons notes?

I do wonder about some of you lot

Yet another Poolite that back pedals when he is caught out.

Nobody has asked for photos and no nobody has asked for surgeons notes. It was your challenge that someone should ask Dak, you didn't expect anyone to but someone called your bluff and it has only deepened the mystery. By reason of the lack of response. It only took a simple answer that the operation was to his hand head or whatever, and that would have ended this line of discussion. Hoisted by your own petard I am afraid, now you try to wriggle out of it by banging on about surgeons notes and photos.

So all we really know is that the injury took a 12 hour operation but we are not even supposed to know what the injury was. . Very strange.

Edited by E I Addio
  • Like 1

Yet another Poolite that back pedals when he is caught out.

Nobody has asked for photos and no nobody has asked for surgeons notes. It was your challenge that someone should ask Dak, you didn't expect anyone to but someone called your bluff and it has only deepened the mystery. By reason of the lack of response. It only took a simple answer that the operation was to his hand head or whatever, and that would have ended this line of discussion hoisted by your own petard I am afraid, now you try to wriggle out of it by banging on about surgeons notes and photos.

So all we really know is that the injury took a 12 hour operation but we are not even supposed to know what the injury was. . Very strange.

You talk some sh*te fair play. While I wasn't sure whether anyone would ask him, fair play to Trees for walking the walk unlike most of you. The answer he got was exactly the one I expected. Basically mind your own business my family's medical concerns are sod all to do with you. I actually stupidly thought people might accept that and move on but no, somehow the mystery darkens. Why the hell would you expect him to divulge that info to people in a forum? So as to end the debate that shouldn't have started in the first place?

Priceless.

Edited by Rob VDS

You talk some sh*te fair play. While I wasn't sure whether anyone would ask him, fair play to Trees for walking the walk unlike most of you. The answer he got was exactly the one I expected. Basically mind your own business my family's medical concerns are sod all to do with you. I actually stupidly thought people might accept that and move on but no, somehow the mystery darkens. Why the hell would you expect him to divulge that info to people in a forum? So as to end the debate that shouldn't have started in the first place?

Priceless.

But by that logic why tell us how long the friggin operation was ? That's none of our business either.

If we'd been told that due to a serious accident to his father, North Jnr was going home to be with him, a helluva lot of people would have accepted that.

It's the inconsistency here that has buggered it all up for them.

• Like 2

But by that logic why tell us how long the friggin operation was ? That's none of our business either.

If we'd been told that due to a serious accident to his father, North Jnr was going home to be with him, a helluva lot of people would have accepted that.

It's the inconsistency here that has buggered it all up for them.

Can't answer that. It was the echo's article ask them? Presumably that's the info they were given in which case it was the info given by the North family.

Really don't understand how knowing the length of operation has led to over a week of conspiracy theories. Other than the fact it's poole of course 😆

Priceless.

Difficult to see what your input ro this discussion has been then. You know no more than the rest of us, namely some sort of non -life threatening injury is claimed which appears to have required a12 hour operaration and apart from that, complete secrecy..

Nobody is forcing you to take part in the debate if you don't like it..

Difficult to see what your input ro this discussion has been then. You know no more than the rest of us, namely some sort of non -life threatening injury is claimed which appears to have required a12 hour operaration and apart from that, complete secrecy..

Nobody is forcing you to take part in the debate if you don't like it..

Correct I know as much as you. And therefore I'm not jumping to conclusions or starting conspiracy theories just cos my buddies do 👍

• Like 1

the only reason this is being discussed so much is because poole have a history of things like this. i dont know how dakotas dad is or wether this is a legit reason for dakota to have time, but if this was a one off there wouldnt be so much discussion here.

but the fact is, is that this isnt a one off, it happens time and time again.

Poole have a history of dodgy dr. notes. 2009, Joe Screen. Or just point blank lying, remember the time that Matej Ferjan had been trying for years to get a Hungarian passport, he travelled across Europe for a SWC qualifier to ride for Hungary in case his passport was issue that day but was never in the line up for Hungary but was in German. Conveniently on a day when Poole were at Eastbourne, a track Ferjan hated.

You can't trust anything Matt says. He takes legitimate things and twists them to suit his agenda and anyone a little naive looking in might believe them. The Ferjan/Hungary/SWC thing was believable on the face of it. Until you looked into it and saw he rode in Germany, where he'd be advertised as being due to ride!!

The one thing this episode has done, is to open the door to a guest being used for a non speedway incident, if Poole had used RR then we wouldn't have all this bickering, as per usual its the lilly livered BSPA who have created this argument/discussion........

Priceless.

Where is all this secrecy suddenly coming from?

I've never known people to be so sensitive about saying that has happened to relatives.. indeed its normally quite the opposite, somebody enquires, they are quite happy to say, "They've injured this, the operation was that"..

I can't think of one single plausible reason why it would be in any way bad for North to give an indication of what the injury was... unless of cause it would reveal that it quite clearly wouldn't have caused the effect on him we are being told it did.

Poole have a history of dodgy dr. notes. 2009, Joe Screen. Or just point blank lying, remember the time that Matej Ferjan had been trying for years to get a Hungarian passport, he travelled across Europe for a SWC qualifier to ride for Hungary in case his passport was issue that day but was never in the line up for Hungary but was in German. Conveniently on a day when Poole were at Eastbourne, a track Ferjan hated.

You can't trust anything Matt says. He takes legitimate things and twists them to suit his agenda and anyone a little naive looking in might believe them. The Ferjan/Hungary/SWC thing was believable on the face of it. Until you looked into it and saw he rode in Germany, where he'd be advertised as being due to ride!!

Don't forget THJ in Las Vegas!

• Like 2

Where is all this secrecy suddenly coming from?

I've never known people to be so sensitive about saying that has happened to relatives.. indeed its normally quite the opposite, somebody enquires, they are quite happy to say, "They've injured this, the operation was that"..

I can't think of one single plausible reason why it would be in any way bad for North to give an indication of what the injury was... unless of cause it would reveal that it quite clearly wouldn't have caused the effect on him we are being told it did.

Don't forget THJ in Las Vegas!

That was a classic and has me in stitches here