British Speedway Forum

Posf2 Poole V Coventry

Jacques

Is that the polite version!;)

Says on Poole site he's been given the medical all clear to ride tomorrow! 👍

Of course he has. He's one of Pooles strongest riders on the track. Kennett was stronger at Poole than North. Simple!

Wow. Unbelievable. Sad. Pray tell how you reached this conclusion? I do enjoy a laugh

Oh dear, you weren't gone for long. Did you get fed up as posting as KKS. Although now you think about it he wasn't around much whilst you were gone either 😉

Just out of interest, did you really expect him to provide full details? Including photos and surgeons notes?

I do wonder about some of you lot

You can "wonder" about me all you like - I don't give a toss what you think - I am too long in the tooth to have the wool pulled over my eyes! No one and nothing said on here will change my opinion without FACTS and they will be forthcoming eventually!

• Like 1

Of course he has. He's one of Pooles strongest riders on the track. Kennett was stronger at Poole than North. Simple!

Oh dear, you weren't gone for long. Did you get fed up as posting as KKS. Although now you think about it he wasn't around much whilst you were gone either 😉

It's definitely not KKS I can assure you. Think I made the same mistake a few days ago!

Its very difficult trying to delete an account on here actually as it appears no moderator or admin has logged in since July. That does explain some of the horrible behaviour on here.

As for you, well I stopped taking you seriously when I found out your fellow fans also think you're a nutter. Ironically you're one of the few people on here who could actually verify I'm genuinely me as we've had many run ins both on twitter and more recently Facebook. My name isn't Robert there's a clue 😊

Edited by Rob VDS

Ask Peter Oakes - he knows the full circumstances, as he says in his article. You never know he may even tell you if its not breaking family confidentialities.

Unless it was Peter Oakes who told me of course...

The confidentiality issue here was significantly watered down when they seemed happy enough to release the operation length as some kind of indicator of how serious the injuries were.

They cant have it both ways.

• Like 1

You can "wonder" about me all you like - I don't give a toss what you think - I am too long in the tooth to have the wool pulled over my eyes! No one and nothing said on here will change my opinion without FACTS and they will be forthcoming eventually!

Darling Pussycat or whatever you are, did you really expect Dak to disclose all the details of his dads op, Including the Surgeons report, did you ? If you did then i would suggest you think again you are seriously deluded. It seems many on here don't have a problem with Dak, they have a continued problem with Poole speedway.

But you will get over it, maybe. Or maybe not. I would seriously suggest promotions start looking for options for next season now, but i would expect Coventry Wolves and a couple of others to stick with pretty much the Status Quo. Still, i sincerly hope we get lucky tomorrow night, and again on Wednesday. Then you never know, we might just get lucky again next season ... ;)

Edited by Starman2006

Its very difficult trying to delete an account on here actually as it appears no moderator or admin has logged in since July. That does explain some of the horrible behaviour on here.

As for you, well I stopped taking you seriously when I found out your fellow fans also think you're a nutter. Ironically you're one of the few people on here who could actually verify I'm genuinely me as we've had many run ins both on twitter and more recently Facebook. My name isn't Robert there's a clue 😊

Can honestly say I have never met you. An account on other social media does not proof that your not KKS or any of the other Poole fans who joined exactly the same time.

You don't have to delete an account to not use the site.

Edited by mdmc82

Can honestly say I have never met you. An account on other social media does not proof that your not KKS or any of the other Poole fans who joined exactly the same time.

You don't have to delete an account to not use the site.

Oh you have. Although if you don't recall then fair enough I'm not exactly memorable. And yes you're right it doesn't mean I'm not him/her. All I can say this is the only account I've ever had and unless there is a way of proving these things I'd appreciate it if you'd stop accusing me 👍