British Speedway Forum

Posf2 Poole V Coventry

Jacques

Try reading this week's Speedway Star - unless of course you think Matt Ford owns that as well!! :nono::mad:

He'l only read what he wants to read, same as all the rest of the Poole bashers on here. :nono:

He'l only read what he wants to read, same as all the rest of the Poole bashers on here. :nono:

As I said before, if this was any other club, nothing would be said, but it's not its Poole speedway the serial rule benders breakers with a long history of unscrupulous acts which has effected all other clubs at one time or another. Hence the reputation Poole have and as the saying goes shi*t sticks.

As I said before, if this was any other club, nothing would be said, but it's not its Poole speedway the serial rule benders breakers with a long history of unscrupulous acts which has effected all other clubs at one time or another. Hence the reputation Poole have and as the saying goes shi*t sticks.

You really are a sad bitter and twisted person.

• Like 1

Firstly, the past has no bearing on the North situation. Would somebody in court, say up for theft, be given a guilty verdict just because they had previous convictions? No they would not. Comprendez vous?

So you admit there were previous 'convictions' or shall we say previous misdemeanors in Poole's case...

Your argument holds 'no water'.. :t:

Of course the difference is Josh was missing because he was involved in a serious speedway incident which for me a facilty is right. North missing was not speedway related so for me a faciltiy shouldn't be granted. If you grant facilities for non speedway reason then it will just be constantly abused.

Was josh's really speedway related?

He was involved in a race that ended up with another rider getting injured.

If you grant a facility for every rider that is involved in a race when someone crashes there would be facilities every week.

Josh was granted a facility under grounds of compassion , likewise Dak.

I have great sympathy for Josh as it seemed serious at the time.

Just hard to be consistent I guess.

its no different at all.......if that was holder or janowski you can bet they would be riding simply because the alternative would make poole weaker

the thing what pisses people off more was north going golfing with his mates when he should be on plane to his family

if his dad was seriously ill the plays offs semi and final would be of little importance.....

Where is your proof of this? It doesn't exist as you and nobody else would know how they would react to such news.

Get on a plane

Try reading this weeks Speedway star,. :icon_smile_clown: Assuming you can read..

the thing what pisses people off more was north going golfing with his mates when he should be on plane to his family

if his dad was seriously ill the plays offs semi and final would be of little importance.....

Same applies to you .. :icon_smile_clown:

That's your opinion, and your entitled to it, maybe you should take a break if it gets to much for you, must be time for your blue rinse.

Luv it. Found out to be a LIAR, tried bluffing it and failed, still no evidence, and then resorts to ageism when he is stuffed, what a TOSSER.

• Like 3