British Speedway Forum

Posf2 Poole V Coventry

Jacques

No, but I do find it strange that you gob on about the condition of somebody on the other side of the world, and can't produce a scrap of evidence to your claim, despite saying you could, and would, and haven't.

THAT would make YOU the liar and i would not find that strange.

Maybe try spec savers then and open your eyes, to the fact the only news has come from the Matt Fraud Echo.

You've lost me!?

Perhaps my crystal ball needs a good clean. I'll send it away for a few days to have a complete overhaul and then get back to you.

.....Dorset Delight..... Why Two weeks? It's Monday and Wednesday

I know you are no longer involved but do keep up :D :wink:

She may actually want to keep it over the Winter until next season. It's good to support the champions.

Edited by Gemini
  • Like 1

Why Two weeks? It's Monday and Wednesday

I know you are no longer involved but do keep up :D:wink:

Is it... Oh :D

Perhaps my crystal ball needs a good clean. I'll send it away for a few days to have a complete overhaul and then get back to you.

She may actually want to keep it over the Winter until next season. It's good to support the champions.

BOOM! :lol::t:

• Like 1

Haven't you already said similar as one of your other names on here that joined the same time?

I think you are confusing me with someone else? Unless you are accusing me of being a user with multiple accounts, which I am not.

Is there a way I can prove it? Happy to do so if there is a way.

it is a bit strange ,normally someone ie an ex rider ,friend or family would put something up somewhere

maybe its not as serious as first thought :lol:

It would have to of been reported so you would of thought it would of made the local Aussie press, not just the Bournemouth Echo.

• Like 1

Maybe try spec savers then and open your eyes, to the fact the only news has come from the Matt Fraud Echo.

Eyes wide open, but with my superior sight I still can't see the evidence promised by you from the start of this investigation into LYING.

Looking like a dead fish in water at the moment Game Over. :P

Is it Pancake Day again? I think I've spotted a tosser!

Wondered when you would turn up

Is it Pancake Day again? I think I've spotted a tosser!

Are you in front of a mirror.

Try reading this week's Speedway Star - unless of course you think Matt Ford owns that as well!! :nono::mad:

Well that's a shock, speedway related news on the Speedway Star.

All the scams over the years have come home to roost with a young man and his injured father the innocent victims. Many would wonder how anybody could sleep comfortably when people have this perception of them.