British Speedway Forum

Posf2 Poole V Coventry

Jacques

I've come to the conclusion from participating in this thread (and the Darcy Ward one) that mdmc82 is a real life version of Hyacinth Bucket (ahem, Bouquet) - essentially a narcissistic fantasist, but unfortunately for us, this 'real life' version is much more malicious.

I'll also add that I have never seen a forum more in need of a strong-handed moderator. The behaviour and quite blatant trolling from the likes of Game On, robert72, Gavan and orion, among others (those are the names I think of off the top of my head) is an utter joke. There are certainly some pro-Poole posters on here too who clearly wind a lot of people up (Red Panda, just please quit with the ruddy fullstops! and Starman, you do keep digging holes!), but from my own experiences of being on here I'm mainly seeing Poole-fans on the defensive against an onslaught of bitter fans clutching at straws in their tinfoil hats.

This thread is over 80 pages, and I'd wager about 70+ of them are about ten to twelve posters all being aggressive and confrontational to each other. No-one's opinion has changed. It's literally just page after page after page of the same damn argument. "You cheat". "No we didn't". "You've cheated before", blah blah blah. I'm pretty confident you're all "adults" too, which makes your actions even more sad. All this talk of the sport dying and a lack of new fans. I wonder why? The speedway "fans" on this forum come across as vindictive pieces of work you'd cross the road to avoid. Bearing in mind this is the #1 speedway forum in the UK, and that the new generation of potential fans are going to be digitally savvy, do you think that on seeing the reprehensible behaviour of far FAR too many people in here is going to encourage them to start joining in the conversation, and attending meetings?

Say's the troll who has just joined. Jog on

On this occasion Gavan, Matt Ford is being unfairly lambasted. You know that I don't agree or condone some of his past antics, however this one is a different kettle of fish, and I say that completely without any blue tinted glasses on!

its no different at all.......if that was holder or janowski you can bet they would be riding simply because the alternative would make poole weaker

the thing what pisses people off more was north going golfing with his mates when he should be on plane to his family

if his dad was seriously ill the plays offs semi and final would be of little importance.....

Edited by heathen chemistry

Very Conveniently

Oh yes I forgot all the facts were in the Bournemouth Echo.

You are either very misguided, or plain STUPID, to not know what YOU have lied about. You make a statement that is a LIE and, despite working on it you, have FAILED to come up with anything to support your lies. Reports in local publications that you requested but still in total denial that YOU are a LIAR.

Man up and admit YOUR error or stupidity, before you become an even bigger joke.

What exactly am I wrong about. You tell me the facts then know all. Edited by Game On

Good point, the only difference is the need to play golf. :wink:

Of course the difference is Josh was missing because he was involved in a serious speedway incident which for me a facilty is right. North missing was not speedway related so for me a faciltiy shouldn't be granted. If you grant facilities for non speedway reason then it will just be constantly abused.

Edited by woz01

You have to remember that a GRW123 post usually includes a bit of truth, many obsessions, many wrong assumptions, and many emotional wrong conclusions. Most others then try to put him right on certain things, but his audience on this thread will only believe any rubbish he has written. Sad really.

You cant escape the fact that the stench has been hanging around for years. Only the names have changed

http://www.skysports.com/speedway/news/12268/5351198/poole-cheating-claims-denied

Edited by E I Addio

its no different at all.......if that was holder or janowski you can bet they would be riding simply because the alternative would make poole weaker

the thing what pisses people off more was north going golfing with his mates when he should be on plane to his family

if his dad was seriously ill the plays offs semi and final would be of little importance.....

ive said all along that if it was Janowski he would have ridden but not one Poole fan has commented. Nobody is saying that Dakotas dad isn't I'll but it didn't half help Matt Ford in finding a loophole to make him miss the meeting. Monday will be interesting as North flies around Belle Vue and unless he has gone home he has to ride. Gomolski hates Belle Vue so it will be interesting if he shows up. I really hope the real Poole 1-7 turns up but I'm sure if Dakotas head isn't right that Matt Ford will not carry 2 passengers and Kennett will ride. If North rides at Belle Vue them doesn't at home then that is quite clearly cheating

ive said all along that if it was Janowski he would have ridden but not one Poole fan has commented. Nobody is saying that Dakotas dad isn't I'll but it didn't half help Matt Ford in finding a loophole to make him miss the meeting. Monday will be interesting as North flies around Belle Vue and unless he has gone home he has to ride. Gomolski hates Belle Vue so it will be interesting if he shows up. I really hope the real Poole 1-7 turns up but I'm sure if Dakotas head isn't right that Matt Ford will not carry 2 passengers and Kennett will ride. If North rides at Belle Vue them doesn't at home then that is quite clearly cheating

Yea could be another sick note on the horizon.

My point was that someone cannot be convicted of a crime purely based upon past misdemeanours. Therefore why should Matt Ford's colourful (for want of a better word) past mean that in this instance he has followed the same route?

I notice that nobody has mentioned the BSPA's involvement in all of this...

As they are the rule makers and ratified the use of Eddie (thus absolving Matt Ford from any cheating, wrong doing, underhand tactics, call it what you like) they are the ones you and all the others should be hammering!

You really must read what people say and not reply to what you think they say. Surely, you must in your life have judged people on their previous actions.If someone lies to you do you think, oh well the next time they say something to me I will just accept what they say at face value or, like the rest of the human race, do you think I won't be fooled again, I shall look for something to support that he is telling the truth before accepting it.

I'm not sure why you think I should be hammering the BSPA. I have not hammered anyone I have simply taken what you and others have previously said about your promotion and said that with that sort of perceived history it is hardly surprising that people are suspicious when a poorly performing rider is replaced by a guest who was likely to score more points. It is common sense. I have never said I believe what you have said about Poole and reminded you that I have said I would not form an opinion on the North incident without evidence. As for the BSPA, the reality is that they can do little faced with a medical certificate,

Edited by Aces51
  • Like 1

What exactly am I wrong about. You tell me the facts then know all.

Which is what you were, and have proved to be a opportunist LIAR.

You claimed that Rob North was fit and well and would provided the evidence.

Good point, the only difference is the need to play golf. :wink:

Pretty standard practice and medical guidance, to get people involved in trauma in their life, to get out and occupy themselves, rather than sitting at home and moaning/worrying about the situation.

Ahhh! Did you make it down on Wednesday? It was a real shame Garrity was hurt as it killed the tie. Haven't been to Coventry since Martin Dugard won the British GP!!

That's it ~ reel her in. :lol:

Do you not find it strange that there is know news/facts about the accident apart from the Bournemouth Echo

No, but I do find it strange that you gob on about the condition of somebody on the other side of the world, and can't produce a scrap of evidence to your claim, despite saying you could, and would, and haven't.

THAT would make YOU the liar and i would not find that strange.

• Like 1

I've come to the conclusion from participating in this thread (and the Darcy Ward one) that mdmc82 is a real life version of Hyacinth Bucket (ahem, Bouquet) - essentially a narcissistic fantasist, but unfortunately for us, this 'real life' version is much more malicious.

I'll also add that I have never seen a forum more in need of a strong-handed moderator. The behaviour and quite blatant trolling from the likes of Game On, robert72, Gavan and orion, among others (those are the names I think of off the top of my head) is an utter joke. There are certainly some pro-Poole posters on here too who clearly wind a lot of people up (Red Panda, just please quit with the ruddy fullstops! and Starman, you do keep digging holes!), but from my own experiences of being on here I'm mainly seeing Poole-fans on the defensive against an onslaught of bitter fans clutching at straws in their tinfoil hats.

This thread is over 80 pages, and I'd wager about 70+ of them are about ten to twelve posters all being aggressive and confrontational to each other. No-one's opinion has changed. It's literally just page after page after page of the same damn argument. "You cheat". "No we didn't". "You've cheated before", blah blah blah. I'm pretty confident you're all "adults" too, which makes your actions even more sad. All this talk of the sport dying and a lack of new fans. I wonder why? The speedway "fans" on this forum come across as vindictive pieces of work you'd cross the road to avoid. Bearing in mind this is the #1 speedway forum in the UK, and that the new generation of potential fans are going to be digitally savvy, do you think that on seeing the reprehensible behaviour of far FAR too many people in here is going to encourage them to start joining in the conversation, and attending meetings?

Haven't you already said similar as one of your other names on here that joined the same time?